ADVERTISEMENT

The removal loophole that no one is talking about.

The President of the United States holds up $400 million in military aid to Ukraine until he gets assurances from their leader that he'll announce an investigation of a political rival's son.

But in the World according to sk8 that's no biggie because "everybody does it." :rolleyes:
I think the most honest point in the entire thing is Mulvaney saying it’s done all the time. But this one time is the worst case of treason in the history of the United States because Trump. Just like everything else that you’ve been railing on since 2016. It’s all the worst thing ever and Impeach Trump. Good little rank and file Democrats you all are.

Reactions: UCFWayne
No, I’m saying people don’t tell the truth when it comes to representing Trump. If I posted anything positive about Trump on Facebook, I would open myself up to loss of future revenue because so many of the private equity firms I work for are based in either San Fran or the northeast. If I ever got a call from a polling group(never have) I still wouldn’t tell them anything about me.

Yes. There was a polling effect where a small % of Trump supporters were less likely to be truthful in regards to their support. This manifested itself in a consistent 1-2% over-performance vs polls for Trump. If pollsters (data scientists) can quantify the effect, they can also correct for it, so don't assume it's not being accounted for already. Even if it's not, your argument boils down to saying that any poll about Trump needs to be adjusted by 1-2%. Okay.

I don't see how an anecdotal experience of suppressing your own speech for financial benefit is relevant. There are plenty of anti-Trump business owners in deep red areas who face the same (but opposite) dilemma you've described.

No, I’m saying people don’t tell the truth when it comes to representing Trump. If I posted anything positive about Trump on Facebook, I would open myself up to loss of future revenue because so many of the private equity firms I work for are based in either San Fran or the northeast. If I ever got a call from a polling group(never have) I still wouldn’t tell them anything about me.

I'm outing you and sending your IP address to those PE firms.
wTV0S7.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT