ADVERTISEMENT

THE SADDEST THING IN LIFE IS WASTED TALENT

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001

Are you happy to be here Knight Nation OR ARE YOU HAPPY TO BE HERE KNIGHT NATION?!​

One of my favorite movies is A Bronx Tale. It’s my go-to background noise when I want a lazy Sunday afternoon with the laundry going, and I’m still a little over-saturated from a Saturday college football slate with no appetite for the early NFL games. If you haven’t seen it, (you’re crazy) it’s a coming-of-age crime drama of a young Italian boy in 1960’s New York dealing with the duality of man. After encountering a local Mafia boss, he’s torn between the temptations of organized crime and the values of his honest, hardworking father. Chazz Palminteri is the foil as the charismatic mob boss and Robert DeNiro is the honest hardworking bus driver father trying to do things the right way and show his son the righteous path. Absolute banger. One of my favorite quotable movies with great scenes and my 1B to Goodfellas. I enjoy watching old classics because it’s a mindless sound for the mundane multitasking of getting prepped for another work week. There’s no angst or intrigue because you know exactly how it’s going to end.

Click here to read more.

spot on the Gus living off of Cam and UCF living off of 2017-18 KZ still

also the shot at all the press conference talk. Our coaches and players talk about how ‘scary’ we are going to be during fall camp then they go ahead and lose to conference bottom feeders at Home two years in a row

• Sad
Reactions: Knight59
"A lot of loser fan support on the timeline, saying this loss is okay because they had us going 6-6 or 7-5 at best to start the season."

Who are these idiots, because to go 6-6 or 7-5 at best requires Baylor in the W column.

"A lot of loser fan support on the timeline, saying this loss is okay because they had us going 6-6 or 7-5 at best to start the season."

Who are these idiots, because to go 6-6 or 7-5 at best requires Baylor in the W column.
I believed that we would be 7-5 this season because I don't see us playing too many schools for the deaf and blind like USF or Temple or ECU. The bottom 6 teams in the conference are as good if not better than teams 2-6 of the American. They are just pulling better talent than a good chunk of the American Conference. I figured that OU, OSU, and TT would be our toughest teams and that we would lose 2 of 3 games. Then I figured we would lose between 2 - 3 of the rest of our schedule. I had Baylor as a W because of the homefield advantage. When I saw us play KState, I thought we were much better than I was giving the team credit but Q4 of the Baylor game threw me for a loop. After the Baylor loss, I believe we will be 7-6/6-6 at best.

I believed that we would be 7-5 this season because I don't see us playing too many schools for the deaf and blind like USF or Temple or ECU. The bottom 6 teams in the conference are as good if not better than teams 2-6 of the American. They are just pulling better talent than a good chunk of the American Conference. I figured that OU, OSU, and TT would be our toughest teams and that we would lose 2 of 3 games. Then I figured we would lose between 2 - 3 of the rest of our schedule. I had Baylor as a W because of the homefield advantage. When I saw us play KState, I thought we were much better than I was giving the team credit but Q4 of the Baylor game threw me for a loop. After the Baylor loss, I believe we will be 7-6/6-6 at best.
where do you see 3 or 4 more wins?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT