ADVERTISEMENT

The schedule is in!

DJ did not go D2. He went to Last Chance U, on Netflix, a CC in Mississippi and was at FAU last year. He had medical problems and probably a non factor this upcoming year.

Isn’t last chance u D2? He had blood clots last year but read he is healthy this year. Robison the transfer from Oklahoma sat out last season so he is now eligible

Isn’t last chance u D2? He had blood clots last year but read he is healthy this year. Robison the transfer from Oklahoma sat out last season so he is now eligible
No it’s Community College. 2 years and gone for most of them.

While this is true, he quit because he was going to get beat out. Former highly touted 4* FSU recruit DeAndre Johnson is there (he got kicked out of FSU for punching a girl at a bar) after playing at D2. 4* Oklahoma transfer Chris Robison is there too. Driskel saw the writing on the wall. They also have that RB that ran for almost 2k yards last year. FAU might be our toughest game.

Actually he quit because he graduated with his degree in engineering. He said he had no intention of playing pro ball so he went ahead and started his professional life. But I agree with your main point that FAU is going to be very good next year. Do not assume that will be a win.

Actually he quit because he graduated with his degree in engineering. He said he had no intention of playing pro ball so he went ahead and started his professional life. But I agree with your main point that FAU is going to be very good next year. Do not assume that will be a win.
They will probably score on us. Not so sure they can stop us from scoring though.

They will probably score on us. Not so sure they can stop us from scoring though.

I don't follow FAU closely enough to know who they lost on defense, but so long as Al-Shaiar is there, they are going to be hard to run on. The kid is amazing. I coached him in youth football. But I think Huepel prefers to pass more than run, so it may not matter. I have no clue about their secondary.

I don't follow FAU closely enough to know who they lost on defense, but so long as Al-Shaiar is there, they are going to be hard to run on. The kid is amazing. I coached him in youth football. But I think Huepel prefers to pass more than run, so it may not matter. I have no clue about their secondary.
They are going to need to use Nickel package half the game. If we catch them with wrong personnel it’s either going to be a TD, Time out or penalty for too many men.

tenor.gif

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT