ADVERTISEMENT

The site Publisher Brandon started a thread about what Nebraska is paying the former UCF assistants

hardcoreknight

Two-Star Recruit
Dec 4, 2017
Is it worth the money to subscribe to get that premium content? It's a thread in the dungeon but can't read. Does anyone have the numbers?

Not a dungon member but I saw this on reddit: https://apnews.com/e30f59e855f24898...ringing-7-UCF-assistants-with-him-to-Nebraska

Frost’s contract has not been finalized, but according to a memorandum of understanding released Monday he will have a salary pool of up to $5 million a year for his assistant coaches. Frost has committed $3.175 million in salaries so far: Chinander ($800,000), Austin ($475,000), Dawson ($475,000), Dewitt ($475,000), Verduzco ($350,000), Fisher ($300,000) and Held ($300,000).

Thanks guys, as you can see I am new this to this place. I had been on 247, but I wanted to see if there was any news on the new coaching search over here. I was really wanting Sumlin obviously, but at this point I just want them to make the hire asap.

Reactions: BG_Knightmare
Thanks guys, as you can see I am new this to this place. I had been on 247, but I wanted to see if there was any news on the new coaching search over here. I was really wanting Sumlin obviously, but at this point I just want them to make the hire asap.
Welcome to the rivals board, Ryan Bass has shown to be 50/50 on his leads whereas I think Brandon is much more reliable and careful with his sources just my take.

So Chinander makes as much as Lane Kiffin
Must be nice to be able throw money away

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT