ADVERTISEMENT

The Wake Forest win last night

BH Knights 37

Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2015
Shows why winning should be valued more than it is.

Ohio St/Purdue - another example
Pitt/Virginia - another example

I'm sure there are many others from this year alone with unranked teams beating ranked teams. Winning each and every week is hard to do when you play another FBS school. It's a shame everyone bought into this media created frenzy regarding strength of schedule and eye test and devalued winning.

Actually, I believe this means that with NCS losing last night, UF will jump us in the newly announced FRIDAY CFP rankings.

Reactions: UCFBS
It also shows how incompetent the committee is at selecting the "best" teams. I know NC State wasn't in the top 15 because of what they have accomplished this far, it's more about who they have lost against.

Bill Connelly said in his podcast that the committee gives away too much of their process by doing a weekly ranking with 25 teams. You can see what they are trying to do and what teams are getting those precious "top 25 wins" because of how they build their rankings. I truly think UCF has weakened their credibility and I love Danny White for it.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Shows why winning should be valued more than it is.

Ohio St/Purdue - another example
Pitt/Virginia - another example

I'm sure there are many others from this year alone with unranked teams beating ranked teams. Winning each and every week is hard to do when you play another FBS school. It's a shame everyone bought into this media created frenzy regarding strength of schedule and eye test and devalued winning.
Maryland >Texas

It also shows how incompetent the committee is at selecting the "best" teams. I know NC State wasn't in the top 15 because of what they have accomplished this far, it's more about who they have lost against.

Bill Connelly said in his podcast that the committee gives away too much of their process by doing a weekly ranking with 25 teams. You can see what they are trying to do and what teams are getting those precious "top 25 wins" because of how they build their rankings. I truly think UCF has weakened their credibility and I love Danny White for it.
Exactly ! That’s why UK MIss ST and UF are ranked so high.... to pad GA and LSU’ schedule. How many times does Miss St have to lose to not be ranked? And LSU being in the top 10 and UF top 15 is a bigger joke. The ranking system has no logic. The committee has it’s own agenda and is going to rank teams accordingly to support it.

Reactions: Happy Hands
Mich State wasn't ranked a week ago, but by beating Maryland, they jumped to #18. Why? Because they play Ohio State this week so now if Ohio State wins they beat another ranked opponent (even though in reality they may not be ranked at all next week), or if Mich State wins they can hop them up 4-6 spots and only drop Ohio State a few spots. It's a win-win for the powers that be, and a blatant attempt to make a team appear better than it is, for everybody else that has any objectivity whatsoever.

Last edited:
Mich State wasn't ranked a week ago, but by beating Maryland, they jumped to #18. Why? Because they play Ohio State this week so now if Ohio State wins they beat another ranked opponent (even though in reality they may not be ranked at all next week), or if Mich State wins they can hop them up 4-6 spots and only drop Ohio State a few spots. It's a win-win for the powers that be, and a blatant attempt to make a team appear better than it is for everybody else that has any objectivity whatsoever.

THIS^^^^^

This is how the whole corrupt system works. With all the upsets this year, it's become painfully obvious.

I just wanna hear what kind of fked up rationalization they use when ranking the schools. Unless it's just ESPN saying, "ok, we need tOSU to get another ranked win, make it happen."

This year has actually made me hate college football and not hate for the schools, but from ESPN and this BS "playoff."

This year has actually made me hate college football and not hate for the schools, but from ESPN and this BS "playoff."

This is how I am beginning to feel.

What is needed is more media coverage shining a light and exposing this sham for what it is. Keep highlighting the hypocrisy and double-standards and make someone answer to it. Not the ESPN bunch, who is in on the whole charade.

They are using these student athletes to make themselves rich. It is a corrupt system run by a group with a 100% self serving agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT