ADVERTISEMENT

The Walking Dead: Possible Spoilers

Ace of Knights

Silver Knight
Sep 6, 2009
I almost gave up on the show. I hated the Governor and I thought the prison was stupid and tiring. But i'm glad that I kept watching because this last season may have been the best since the show premiered. It seems the show has found its grittiness again and i'm intrigued by the possible upcoming villains. Thoughts?

This post was edited on 3/30 3:36 PM by Ace of Knights

The final scene when Morgan appeared was a perfect picture of how Rick's character has developed since the beginning of the show. Rick was almost unrecognizable to a character that had gone from having hope to losing it and regaining faith in humanity. Then he shows up right as Rick is at his most animalistic.

Does anyone else hope that the "W" on the zombies stands for Wario?

The last few weeks have been one of the biggest troll jobs hyping last night.

idk wtf you are talking about. The governor was one of the best parts about the show. I only wish that they had drawn out the fight between the group and the termites a bit longer. I know it got a bit slow at times this season but it definitely picked up in the last 2 episodes.

I like the wolves, they seem evil enough and will definitely put up fight.

I haven't watched it. Has there been any more disgusting PDAs?

Originally posted by UCFWayne:

Originally posted by fabknight:

I haven't watched it. Has there been any more disgusting PDAs?
You are safe fab. Thankfully there hasnt been anymore.
YES! I DVR'd them all...just in case. Thanks, Wayne!

A few things that have bothered me about the premise:

- cells need water to operate correctly; after about 3-4 days without water, the zombies' cells would cease to work. Even if this virus managed to re-animate the brain and the nervous system to control limbs and the mouth, the rest of the body is dead so it wouldn't be able to digest anything and the heart wouldn't be able to circulate blood (liquid) The corpses would literally just rot in place and the perpetual motion of the zombies wouldn't happen. After a few days, a week at the most (not years later) the hordes of zombies would be far fewer. That is, unless, corpses are being generated at a rationed rate by some controlling organization (?).

- how did all the military operations just simply disappear?

- if the zombies can't swim, and react like lemmings, why not just lead them all to rivers and wash them out to sea?

- if the virus has truly infected everyone, how does it only kill those who have been bitten? Wouldn't it kill everyone? Why does being bitten bring on a deadly infection?

Originally posted by CommuterBob:

- cells need water to operate correctly; after about 3-4 days without water, the zombies' cells would cease to work. Even if this virus managed to re-animate the brain and the nervous system to control limbs and the mouth, the rest of the body is dead so it wouldn't be able to digest anything and the heart wouldn't be able to circulate blood (liquid) The corpses would literally just rot in place and the perpetual motion of the zombies wouldn't happen. After a few days, a week at the most (not years later) the hordes of zombies would be far fewer. That is, unless, corpses are being generated at a rationed rate by some controlling organization (?).

- if the zombies can't swim, and react like lemmings, why not just lead them all to rivers and wash them out to sea?

- if the virus has truly infected everyone, how does it only kill those who have been bitten? Wouldn't it kill everyone? Why does being bitten bring on a deadly infection?
It's fake.

You are putting too much thought into zombie movie/tv shows.

Originally posted by UCFWayne:

You are putting too much thought into zombie movie/tv shows.
Only CommuterBob would overthink it. It's based on a comic for goodness sake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT