ADVERTISEMENT

The White House

Trigeek

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2001
I’ve lived in Washington DC for nearly 28 years now and I’ve never seen the White House completely encased in a perimeter security. They have surrounded the adjacent parks with tall black fences. Trump has his wall. It’s very disturbing.

Can’t let what happened in the War of 1812 repeat itself

#Winning

The smartest president ever

Violent protestors and rioters threaten the White House.

What do you do??? Duh...hmmmm.., ummmm, You barricade it

Obama—— Believing that they are peaceful people with good intentions, you go outside and wave to them. You blow them kisses. If you’re Clinton, you invite a young hottie into the Oval Office and bang her.

Obama joins them in the protests.

Then he gets his head blown off and his brains splattered on the sidewalk. Not very smart

#winning

p9418164_v_v8_aa.jpg

The smartest president ever

Violent protestors and rioters threaten the White House.

What do you do??? Duh...hmmmm.., ummmm, You barricade it

Obama—— Believing that they are peaceful people with good intentions, you go outside and wave to them. You blow them kisses. If you’re Clinton, you invite a young hottie into the Oval Office and bang her.

Obama joins them in the protests.

Then he gets his head blown off and his brains splattered on the sidewalk. Not very smart

#winning
I’m not sure you appreciate the gravity of this. Have you ever been to DC? The symbolism of walking a security perimeter around parks and publicly held space is astounding. Trust me if you don’t know. The actual White House was never in danger of being breeched by rioting. This is a statement of control, don’t think anything different. If you had a chance to travel much and visit other countries you’d understand the White House and our government has always been a symbol of access. You should visit the Kremlin as an example of contrast. Hell I use to jog up and down the capital steps.

This represents a erosion of the people’s government. Not just one group but all. This is not good for anyone but the people in control.

I’m not sure you appreciate the gravity of this. Have you ever been to DC? The symbolism of walking a security perimeter around parks and publicly held space is astounding. Trust me if you don’t know. The actual White House was never in danger of being breeched by rioting. This is a statement of control, don’t think anything different. If you had a chance to travel much and visit other countries you’d understand the White House and our government has always been a symbol of access. You should visit the Kremlin as an example of contrast. Hell I use to jog up and down the capital steps.

This represents a erosion of the people’s government. Not just one group but all. This is not good for anyone but the people in control.
I walked all over DC for 2 days when we played Maryland. I was shocked at how close you could get to the White House. There was a fence and then a medium size field. There were 1-2 officers (can’t remember) armed with some nice weapons.

I thoroughly enjoyed being so close and took a ton of pictures. Unfortunately, things have changed. A well-planned attack could breach the White House security just like ONE person did a few years ago

Reactions: UCFWayne
Want to just let a mob kill him?
*Yes and hang him upside down in the streets like Mussolini. They won’t spare Melania either.

* It will be a glorious day for the Democrats and the world!!!

mussolini_e_petacci_a_piazzale_loreto_1945.jpg

Last edited:
nothing-to-see-here.gif
“but like I stated in the original post, there is no danger the riots endangered the White House.”

The End is Near!

But what does your favorite leftist “history” professor have to say about it?

the secret service did this because the fence for the white house is actually pretty easy for people to get over with all these protests going on right now. that would force the secret service to open fire on people storming the white house on live tv. no one wants to see that.

the secret service did this because the fence for the white house is actually pretty easy for people to get over with all these protests going on right now. that would force the secret service to open fire on people storming the white house on live tv. no one wants to see that.
No, it can't be that reasonable of a reason. It has to be some BS tinfoil hat conspiracy about Trump seizing power from Americans and refusing to submit to the Constitutional limits on his power. That's all it can be.

of course he doesn't. He supports a criminal, sexual predator, liar. FRUMP

Again perhaps you’ve never been to DC but like I stated in the original post, there is no danger the riots endangered the White House. This is all symbolism

No it is a planned upgrade, has 0 to do with the riots of the moment..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT