ADVERTISEMENT

These teams in the consolation bowl suck

Seriously F*** ESPN and the CFP. I am not a blind homer and this year's UCF team can play with both of these teams with Milton at QB. I don't know how anyone can not just do the eye test and see this.

Saban might have to put in Milton's Hawaii buddy Tua in the game if Hurts doesn't get anything going in the 3rd quarter.
The mute button is your friend with ESECPN.

They are talking about Alabama switching qbs at halftime. Hurts is simply awful. He’s a decent running back and that’s it.

These teams are plenty good. We don't need to bag on them like they aren't good. It just sucks that our team didn't get the opportunity to prove themselves on the field with either of them.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I like any good music, and this ain't good rap. Sorry. Garbage and a packaged product like the boy bands.

These teams are plenty good. We don't need to bag on them like they aren't good. It just sucks that our team didn't get the opportunity to prove themselves on the field with either of them.
No, I disagree, were clearly better! We are undeafeteated. We did prove it on the field and WE ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
The defenses are good but both qbs have played bad. Alabama qb has missed all his open receivers downfield and Georgia qb has missed about 2/3 of them. Maybe a Milton nerves situation. UCF would compete favorably with either team.

The defenses are good but both qbs have played bad. Alabama qb has missed all his open receivers downfield and Georgia qb has missed about 2/3 of them. Maybe a Milton nerves situation. UCF would compete favorably with either team.
UGA qb has converted 5 or 6 throws on third down. He hasn’t been that bad

Seriously F*** ESPN and the CFP. I am not a blind homer and this year's UCF team can play with both of these teams with Milton at QB. I don't know how anyone can not just do the eye test and see this.

Saban might have to put in Milton's Hawaii buddy Tua in the game if Hurts doesn't get anything going in the 3rd quarter.

The Islands turning into a QB pipeline

"ESPN all 22" might be the future if they continue to lay off announcers.

Georgia getting hosed by the refs again. Alabama player fighting teammates. I almost would
Alabama is in the title game and they can’t score with their #1 5-star QB on a Georgia defense that gave up 40 points to Auburn.

Wonderful
3rd down conversions are pretty much hopeless for them.

Reactions: Mikesi
That was lined up to fail. sorry. the mighty Crimson tide shouldve tried another end zone pass.

giphy.gif

Reactions: GoKnights2003
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT