ADVERTISEMENT

Think of It as a compliment

SCKnight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
Frost is trying to recreate at Nebraska what he had here. Same coaches same recruits. He is trying to make it UCF of the midwest. I question whether he will ever have the synergy again. Not sure he would have had it here if he had stayed. The players had a special relationship this year. Some of that was coaching, some of it was true leadership qualities

UCF was the perfect platform for his experiment as an HC. Not sure it will translate as well in NE.

Heupel is a very similar hire to Frost. If he is able to continue the process then we will know

Reactions: UCFhonors
Frost is trying to recreate at Nebraska what he had here. Same coaches same recruits. He is trying to make it UCF of the midwest. I question whether he will ever have the synergy again. Not sure he would have had it here if he had stayed. The players had a special relationship this year. Some of that was coaching, some of it was true leadership qualities

UCF was the perfect platform for his experiment as an HC. Not sure it will translate as well in NE.

Heupel is a very similar hire to Frost. If he is able to continue the process then we will know
Its hard to keep fast players healthy in cold weather. Its just a fact of nature, the human body doesnt perform as well in cold as it does in heat.

Its hard to keep fast players healthy in cold weather. Its just a fact of nature, the human body doesnt perform as well in cold as it does in heat.
I don’t know man, Ned Stark was strong in the north but got a new gig in the south... that dude literally lost his head.

I don’t know man, Ned Stark was strong in the north but got a new gig in the south... that dude literally lost his head.

But John Snow was strong in the North and in the South, East and West, and he maintained his head. Moral of the story: If you can be strong in the South and maintain your head, you can be strong anywhere!

I get it. We are so good that Nebraska wants to be us. It doesn't make that transition any easier though. I will feel better when Frost proves he is not a complete jackass by properly preparing us for the Peach Bowl. If he does that then I wish him well trying to polish a faded Nebraska turd to look like us.

Frost is trying to recreate at Nebraska what he had here. Same coaches same recruits. He is trying to make it UCF of the midwest.

I can't take credit for this...someone else posted it in the Dungeon.

But, with our entire coaching staff and strategy being taken to Nebraska, their new slogan should be #BuiltByUCF :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2eyiejb.jpg

Half the Staff is from Nebraska, UCF was built by Nebraska. Majority of the staff were with Frost at Oregon. Some of them were with him at Northern Iowa. Should UCF be "built by Oregon" or "built by N.Iowa" or "built by Nebraska" ? No in the end it is Scotts System not UCF's Built by Frost.

The End.

Half the Staff is from Nebraska, UCF was built by Nebraska. Majority of the staff were with Frost at Oregon. Some of them were with him at Northern Iowa. Should UCF be "built by Oregon" or "built by N.Iowa" or "built by Nebraska" ? No in the end it is Scotts System not UCF's Built by Frost.

The End.

Thanks for the loaner. And by the way don't you have snow to shovel?

Reactions: JAFFX2
Thanks for the loaner. And by the way don't you have snow to shovel?
I wish there was enough snow to merit paying someone to shovel it. There are also these wonderful machines that can move snow without effort im not paying someone more just because they decide to use a shovel instead of a snowblower

So far no snow on the ground.

I wish there was enough snow to merit paying someone to shovel it. There are also these wonderful machines that can move snow without effort im not paying someone more just because they decide to use a shovel instead of a snowblower

So far no snow on the ground.

It sounds to me that Cornhusker nation is becoming a little soft. Afraid to do some work to stay in shape. Besides, just sell it. It sounds like Nebraska weather is becoming just like Florida's. Mostly sunny with a CHANCE of Frost.

The End.

No it wasn’t we’ve recruited speed and talent for years and won multiple conference trophies. He didn’t build anything.*

Show me something that will confirm that false idea. Fake News. Packers, Patriots, Vikings, Ohio State, Michigan, etc are cold weather teams

We've won 5 conference titles in approximately the last 10 years. Frost didn't build anything. He did make the best use of what was here though. Gotta give him that.

Like it or not, he still has to prove if he can build something.

The last time they were good, shoulder pads were this big...

american-football-player-at-crystal-palace-stadium-london-uk-a6xyp2.jpg
Last time we won a Natty
72574733.jpg

Above Scott Frost

Last time We had a Heisman winner and Run at the Natty
Eric+Crouch+02+rose+bowljpg.jpg

Above is Eric Crouch.

Exaggerate much?

How many natty's or Heismans has UCF produced in the last 20 years? we have 1 of each

We also had a #3 pick in the draft 4 years ago. Your last Top 5 pick was 8 years ago. Recruits were 9-10 years old.

Nebraska has history....distant history...and that's about it.

The last time Nebraska was in a BCS game, onetwocheck called his mom on this to tell her how excited he was...

dkmb86g_416fjjxxqfw_b.jpg

And also that he was psyched Friends won another Emmy.
Damn you would have been a joke using that on the cusp of the android iphone age. PDA smartphones were all the rave i personally had
bb-8700-sm.jpg

If it makes you feel any better i had a pager during our 97 championship.

That’s not actually wrong. Biggest one was definitely the scorched earth dismantling of your program.

And yet.........our record next year will be better than Nubs! Dismantling is an inaccurate word, our program still exists. Taking our coaching staff and offering them more money to go to a losing program is what Nub did. Karma will come back to visit The land of Cornholio and a blight will fall over the program. So it is written so it is done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT