ADVERTISEMENT

Thread About Being Polish

I know you and Crazyhole think you're engaging in harmless fun. But when someone shows the courage to make a personal post in an attempt to share with everyone how painful sh*t like this can be, responding in this way is not cool IMHO.

I know you and Crazyhole think you're engaging in harmless fun. But when someone shows the courage to make a personal post in an attempt to share with everyone how painful sh*t like this can be, responding in this way is not cool IMHO.
I have nothing but respect for bqknight. Had some very good conversations with him over the years. I hope that he took this as a comment on ChrisKnight rather than a commentary on him.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06

What the heck did I do? I responded to BQ saying how much I appreciate his contributions here.

You do realize that its Ninja, right?

You dipshit. You really can't help but post shit that is wrong all the time.

@Brandon run an IP check or do anything, I've already reported his posts before ignoring him. If it's me ban me, if not ban crazy for his racist posts and lies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT