ADVERTISEMENT

THREAD: Mass hysteria evidence topics only

Yeah but kids need this vaccine!

It was never about a virus.

gangs-all-here-spongebob.gif

Here is a good one from the kings of mass hysteria, . Australia. 💰🤦‍♀️

Notice how the news reporter tried to shut the doctor down, but the doctor wouldn't let him?

* 37 yr woman with stroke from 1st shot mandated to take 2nd jab immediately or no income/support
* 19 year old with life threatening clots from 1st jab, no 2nd jab no job, no government support
* Young guy - neuro injuries cannot function from 1st jab, mandated 2nd jab or no job, no support

@litehedded any problems here with this from your side? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: UCFBS and Ucfmikes

Notice how the news reporter tried to shut the doctor down, but the doctor wouldn't let him?

* 37 yr woman with stroke from 1st shot mandated to take 2nd jab immediately or no income/support
* 19 year old with life threatening clots from 1st jab, no 2nd jab no job, no government support
* Young guy - neuro injuries cannot function from 1st jab, mandated 2nd jab or no job, no support

IT​

Stands for "Information Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay. Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

no not really.

blood clots are a surprise because a quick google search says Australia isn't using any of the vaccines with that as a side effect. it makes me think he's talking shit

Reactions: Ucfmikes
blood clots are a surprise because a quick google search says Australia isn't using any of the vaccines with that as a side effect. it makes me think he's talking shit

EmptyHeaded - take down #10, now we are finished. My life's work is complete. 🤣

Seriously, where are you getting your propaganda , I mean 'information' from? Everything you have been saying is so horribly wrong, I want to know where to go for one liners in the future. 🤣

ALL of the vaccines cause clotting. In fact, Pfizer knew all about this even before the release ! You must have missed this slide they accidentally showed to the public that is circulating all over the internet

Pray for this Covid stuff to pass so Boston can resume his life of shilling for gold. Oh…it already passed for most of us? Go figure.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
did he really tell people to buy gold during one of the biggest bull markets of all time?
I am not exaggerating when I say that 100% of his posts pre covid in the cooler here were telling people to buy gold.

He is legitimately mentally incapacitated.

How's your gold portfolio @Boston.Knight ? Same exact price as it was a decade ago? My TSP quadrupled.

I am not exaggerating when I say that 100% of his posts pre covid in the cooler here were telling people to buy gold.

He is legitimately mentally incapacitated.

How's your gold portfolio @Boston.Knight ? Same exact price as it was a decade ago? My TSP quadrupled.
jesus christ poor guy. no wonder he lost his marbles. I thought we were all printing money last year

EmptyHeaded - take down #10, now we are finished. My life's work is complete. 🤣

Seriously, where are you getting your propaganda , I mean 'information' from? Everything you have been saying is so horribly wrong, I want to know where to go for one liners in the future. 🤣

ALL of the vaccines cause clotting. In fact, Pfizer knew all about this even before the release ! You must have missed this slide they accidentally showed to the public that is circulating all over the internet

I don’t know of one single person who got a clot including myself

Oh man. That's a lot of families that have empty chairs at the dining room table now.

it's just not a thing with mrna vaccines and super rare with jnj/az

these people also tend to gloss over the clot risks with COVID itself
There’s not a single age group that has a higher risk of side effects from the vaccines than getting COVID itself. None.

That’s why people like @Boston.Knight and @UCFBS have the same IQ as a turnip. Combined

The upside to all this insanity? They won't be able to hide SAE and deaths of a 5 year old. Should we go there, expect MSM to start covering

We should have waited until August to vaccinate the northern states.

I saw that. So if we're getting 2-4 months with wild antigen, wild vaccine, what kind of VE you think we gonna get with delta antigen, wild boost? Israel already told us 2-3 months with Pfizer MAX

* NO VE after 4 months with oxford. Totally ineffective
* 47% VE with Pfizer after 4 months. Recall how CDC held on to 95% VE until recently? I have seen another study that said 20% VE for pfizer after 4 months. So let's call it 20% to 47% VE after 4 months. Anything under 50% is in the toilet.

Hello boosters and antivirals cocktails for the next few years

I saw that. So if we're getting 2-4 months with wild antigen, wild vaccine, what kind of VE you think we gonna get with delta antigen, wild boost? Israel already told us 2-3 months with Pfizer MAX

* 47% VE with Pfizer after 4 months. Recall how CDC held on to 95% VE until recently? I have seen another study that said 20% VE for pfizer after 4 months. So let's call it 20% to 47% VE after 4 months. Anything under 50% is in the toilet.

Hell of a racket that the pharmaceutical companies got going for themselves. At this point, they probably don't even have to make an actual vaccine, they can just fill the bottles with saline and say you need a shot of it every 6 weeks. Government will pay for it, and the efficacy is almost identical to doing nothing at all anyway.

Already setting the stage.

The individuals in question have a LONG track record of mental instability and other various issues with their mental acuity. It's been well documented that Boston is a tin foil hat nut and has an IQ of 67. That's approximately two points higher than knighttime's, however. BS legitimately belongs in a straight jacket. He is a serious danger to function in the world and I don't want to imagine the potential dangers if he snaps. The only problem around here is that the three of them have mated with a celibate loser who lives, breathes, and shits as the world turns in the Cooler.

I hear you but it isn't the end of the world. They wind up talking to themselves and throwing feces at each other like the genuine primates that they are.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Isn’t it ironic that all the unvaccinated morons are sitting at home jerking off in their mothers basements 24/7 searching Twitter while the rest of us are living life and flying all over the country, vacationing in Hawaii, going to Europe, etc

Who’s are the fearful ones?

Another great example of mass hysteria . Alabama and care home officials giving vaccine to covid positive patients. How many do you think they killed doing this? Many similar stories just like this. INSANE

Once again, our trusted clinicians. Do no harm. All the guys on the dungeon keep telling me .. "talk to your doctor this and talk to your doctor that". :rolleyes:

FA9CGEpUYAAKBCi
FA9FpjfVkAoBjdX
^^^ Actually, they could probably win a court case over malpractice. One should NEVER give the jab while infected, let alone diseased!

no not really.

Huh? Did you do your homework?

Both AstraZeneca and J&J, along with Moderna (lower rate than AZ/J&J) are available in Australia, in addition to Pfizer (orders of magnitude lower).

Huh? Did you do your homework?

Both AstraZeneca and J&J, along with Moderna (lower rate than AZ/J&J) are available in Australia, in addition to Pfizer (orders of magnitude lower).
Like I said I googled it. Maybe I’m wrong. Could be

“The Janssen vaccine is an adenovirus vaccine, the same type of vaccine as the AstraZeneca vaccine. The government does not intend to purchase any further adenovirus vaccines at this time,” the spokesperson said.

Great episode. Goes over corruption of the medical journals, censorship, wormer Gate, pharma corruption

Last edited:
Like I said I googled it. Maybe I’m wrong. Could be

“The Janssen vaccine is an adenovirus vaccine, the same type of vaccine as the AstraZeneca vaccine. The government does not intend to purchase any further adenovirus vaccines at this time,” the spokesperson said.
I'm not following you at all.

Have you actually looked at the FDA warning label disclosures on any of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines? Each one lists a crapload ... each one. But it doesn't list any probability or any information.

That said ...

The Adenovirus vectors, AZ and J&J have the highest rates of clot-related issues, the Moderna far less so, the Pfizer virtually nil.

Even the UK gov't admitted in their AZ analysis that the chance of catching SARS-CoV-2 and having to be hospitalized within a 16 week period was only 6x higher than having a clot-related issue leading to hopsitalization for 30. But the UK didn't yank the vaccine.

1888.jpg

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Isn’t it ironic that all the unvaccinated morons are sitting at home jerking off in their mothers basements 24/7 searching Twitter while the rest of us are living life and flying all over the country, vacationing in Hawaii, going to Europe, etc

Who’s are the fearful ones?
Imagine walking into a room where 4 or 5 people are having a decent discussion and you pull your pants down and started jerking off.

That's essentially you at this point. If you want to be the jerk-off guy, go ahead. But it's really pretty pathetic.

• Haha
Imagine walking into a room where 4 or 5 people are having a decent discussion and you pull your pants down and started jerking off.
Or at least screaming about people jerking off ... which is basically what @Ucfmikes does. He also undermines his own position any time he gets serious.

That's essentially you at this point. If you want to be the jerk-off guy, go ahead. But it's really pretty pathetic.
He's been riding his bicycle backwards since April. But you'll never get him to admit all the things he ended up being wrong about.

The only thing I ended up being wrong about was kids spreading. I said they were super-spreaders of any Coronavirus. Apparently, it's the opposite, and that's been holding true ever since that first, 15 month Berlin study of 400K kids.

Whatever you say, you pathetic waste of a life celibate loser. You have no friends, so you pull your pud 24/7 in your mother’s basement, searching Twitter. You live a pathetic existence in the fantasyland WC thinking that you have friends.

Or at least screaming about people jerking off ... which is basically what @Ucfmikes does. He also undermines his own position any time he gets serious.

He's been riding his bicycle backwards since April. But you'll never get him to admit all the things he ended up being wrong about.

The only thing I ended up being wrong about was kids spreading. I said they were super-spreaders of any Coronavirus. Apparently, it's the opposite, and that's been holding true ever since that first, 15 month Berlin study of 400K kids.
The only thing that your disgusting 400lb body is good for is spreading lies and indirectly murdering hundreds, if not thousands of people. You have blood on your hands. You’re better off fixing computers part-time overnight. A half-ass IT expert. That’s where your limited talent is best served

You never seem to answer the question to why the foremost expert in Covid and vaccines is posting around the clock to an audience of 5-10 in the cesspool WC

He's been riding his bicycle backwards since April.
Seriously, could you even fit on a bicycle? I bet the last time that you rode one is when you were 5 years-old and 200lbs. That’s when you hit your head and your brain damage began

COVID-19 among children and adolescents​

Children and adolescents can be infected with SARS-CoV-2, can get sick with COVID-19, and can spread the virus to others.9-15 In the United States through March 2021, the estimated cumulative rates of SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 symptomatic illness in children ages 5-17 years were comparable to infection and symptomatic illness rates in adults ages 18-49 and higher than rates in adults ages 50 and older.16 Estimated cumulative rates of infection and symptomatic illness in children ages 0-4 years are roughly half of those in children ages 5-17 years, but are comparable to those in adults ages 65 years or older. These cumulative rates were estimated from CDC models that account for under-detection among reported cases.17

Several studies conducted early during the COVID-19 pandemic suggested that the incidence rate among children and adolescents was lower than among adults.9, 10, 18-23 However, the lower incidence rates may have been due in part to children, when compared to adults, having fewer opportunities for exposure (due to school, daycare, and activity closures) and a lower probability of being tested.17 Studies that have systematically tested children and adolescents, irrespective of symptoms, for acute SARS-CoV-2 infection (using antigen or RT-PCR assays) or prior infection (through antibody testing) have found their rates of infection can be comparable, and in some settings higher, than in adults.12, 15, 24-29

Children and adolescents can also transmit SARS-CoV-2 infection to others. Early during the COVID-19 pandemic, children were not commonly identified as index cases in household or other clusters9, 10largely because schools and extracurricular activities around the world were closed or no longer held in-person. However, outbreaks among adolescents attending camps, sports events, and schools have demonstrated that adolescents can transmit SARS-CoV-2 to others.11, 14, 30 Furthermore, transmission studies that have examined secondary infection risk from children and adolescents to household contacts who are rapidly, frequently, and systematically tested demonstrate that transmission does occur.29, 31

I “REST MY CASE” SHIT FOR BRAINS. STICK WITH IT

Seriously, could you even fit on a bicycle? I bet the last time that you rode one is when you were 5 years-old and 200lbs. That’s when you hit your head and your brain damage began
Now, again, that was funny!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT