ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets For GT Game

G-Knight

Bronze Knight
Aug 26, 2011
Does anyone know if UCF got an allotment for this game that they are going to sell? The stub hub price of $150 per ticket is way to steep for me.

Does anyone know if UCF got an allotment for this game that they are going to sell? The stub hub price of $150 per ticket is way to steep for me.
UCF got 400 and they will not be available to casual fans

Reactions: G-Knight
I bought 4 seats on StubHub last night for $1,100 and then sold 2 of them today for $600. I expect these type of high prices for college football to be the norm this season.

I bought 4 seats on StubHub last night for $1,100 and then sold 2 of them today for $600. I expect these type of high prices for college football to be the norm this season.
I bought 4, but only need 2 to 3. I expect to
Make some money on them as well. I only paid $184 each for very good seats. How were you able to sell them? Do you have the actual electronic ticket yet?

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I bought 4, but only need 2 to 3. I expect to
Make some money on them as well. I only paid $184 each for very good seats. How were you able to sell them? Do you have the actual electronic ticket yet?
I don’t. But StubHub allows you to resell tix you bought on their site without them being “in hand.” I called their customer service to ensure that before selling them.

There's a thread on the GT message board stinGTalk about "Zero Opposition Fans." I guess they were hoping to keep it all in house with just 11,000 tickets, but the secondary market is lucrative. Will be interesting to see how many UCF fans scooped up secondary market tickets. I got mine.

Thanks. I wonder if that’s why there are more tickets for sale now. Buyers reselling them for even more or the original buyers seeing the profit that they can make. I have to hold my extra 2 for now as friends are deciding if they want to go

Just an FYI, generally the visitors section at Bobby Dodd is in the visitors corner around sections 131. Looks like tickets are starting around $185 in those sections.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Just an FYI, generally the visitors section at Bobby Dodd is in the visitors corner around sections 131. Looks like tickets are starting around $185 in those sections.
Awesome. I’m actually nearby in 128. I’ll probably be selling 1 or 2

Heads up anyone looking for (1) ticket. I have an extra Section 214 Row 5 Seat 1 if you’re interested. PM me for details. See you in Atlanta!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT