ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for UCF/UF game

ucfjosh2000

Silver Knight
Jan 29, 2003
Orlando, FL
I'm seeing cheapest right now online is around $150 with fees. Looking for 3 tickets, anyone have extras or know of any going cheaper than that?

I’d imagine that will be the going rate. Maybe will get a little cheaper the closer to game day IF there are still a lot on the secondary market.

UF season tickets are much more expensive than UCF’s. So single game tickets, especially for an instate revenge game matchup I’d expect tickets not to be “cheap”.

I bought 3 seats on the 50-yard line, about 20 rows up from the UCF bench through UF Athletics (which uses TicketMaster) for a little under $300/ticket, including taxes & fees. I figured it would be fairly close to that for the more premium seats. There were cheaper seats available that were higher up in the stadium as well on the UCF side when I looked.

• Haha
Reactions: PositYourself
I bought 3 seats on the 50-yard line, about 20 rows up from the UCF bench through UF Athletics (which uses TicketMaster) for a little under $300/ticket, including taxes & fees. I figured it would be fairly close to that for the more premium seats. There were cheaper seats available that were higher up in the stadium as well on the UCF side when I looked.
If it were a nooner, you’d have paid $900 and fried in the sun. Night game though, pretty good seats hopefully the Alachua trash bags leave you alone to enjoy the game.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
If it were a nooner, you’d have paid $900 and fried in the sun. Night game though, pretty good seats hopefully the Alachua trash bags leave you alone to enjoy the game.
I hope so. I earned a degree from UF and still absolutely loathe that University and its trashy fans, most of whom have never even taken a single class at the University. I learned to hate UF even more when I became a professor @ UCF and learned of the major state funding disparities that exist between us and them, despite UCF’s outperformance of UF in degree awarding.

Reactions: knightraveler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT