ADVERTISEMENT

Time for our AD to step it up and sign our next head coach...

Oldest Man

Silver Knight
Oct 19, 2001
imminent doesn't cut it....get the new head coach and staff signed...our AD knew this was coming....

Frost already hit the ground running at Nebraska....been planning this for weeks....let's respond in kind....

Reactions: firm_bizzle
You do realize there are 2 sides to this? Just like we can't force a conference to take us, we can't force who we want to accept our offer.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
You do realize there are 2 sides to this? Just like we can't force a conference to take us, we can't force who we want to accept our offer.

Gee..thanks for that brilliant and insightful information....you do realize that the AD needs a Plan B (and maybe C) so he can work multiple options right?...if he's single threading this he's a fool and I doubt that he is....

he needs to be working his butt off....this is a very important move at a critical time...and it is time sensitive.

Gee..thanks for that brilliant and insightful information....you do realize that the AD needs a Plan B (and maybe C) so he can work multiple options right?...if he's single threading this he's a fool and I doubt that he is....

he needs to be working his butt off....this is a very important move at a critical time...and it is time sensitive.

I'd rather have Plan A and wait then rush into Plan D. Thanks for your insightful ignorance. Let's hurry into the 3rd best option.

Reactions: MotorBoater
Just thought of this so I've changed my mind: right now the coaches are out recruiting (at least I assume so from what interim HC said) and if the Traitor has taken the entire defensive staff, then we have 0 recruiting for UCF today. He has royally screwed us. We need a new staff immediately and we should stop paying those leaving, not pay 50% like was reported. Give them $300 to coach the game or just can them. They are screwing up our recruiting time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT