ADVERTISEMENT

Time to open the country again!

But apparently we have people who are so goddamn stupid and stubborn that they are hell bent into making this pandemic much worse than it needs to be.
Easy to say from someone who’s stuck in isolation in NGEbraska and doesn’t work
Thank GOD Dr. “Fucti” and our President aren’t as stupid as you. They understand what a hot spot is

Easy to say from someone who’s stuck in isolation in NGEbraska and doesn’t work
Thank GOD Dr. “Fucti” and our President aren’t as stupid as you. They understand what a hot spot is
"Hot spots" are irrelevant when people have freedom to travel. You have to assume that the entire country is a hot spot.

"Hot spots" are irrelevant when people have freedom to travel. You have to assume that the entire country is a hot spot.
We don’t need to shutdown Alaska.

They need to limit travel. A 14 day Florida self- quarantine from incoming New Yorkers has major flaws

Shutting down every restaurant in North Dakota is idiotic

So this is what I'm interested in. Capitalism 2.0.. Or human centric capitalism, whatever you want to call it. I've been on this train for a while now and after getting through about half of The Infinite Game over the weekend I'm even more bought in.

Just bc the current system is the one we have bc it's what we know, it doesn't mean it's the best. And this is not about blame or left vs right or anything. I'm literally thinking about it in terms of human beings, fulfillment and what we should actually be doifn in our finite time on this planet.

Fundamentally, if we have a system that literally is on the verge of collapse with MILLIONS of people unemployed and on the verge of complete ruin, in the greatest, most advanced and most prosperous nation in the world, then we have an incredibly flawed system. There's no way around it. The paradigm MUST shift. And I'm not for being compelled by the State to change our ways, I'm wondering how a shift in consciousness japoens voluntarily.

We're busy moving around doing things but really.... What in the f*ck are we doing?!
Totally agree. But the republicans making the rich and corporations richer does not help fix the situation. This is also what the redhat followers don't understand.

Totally agree. But the republicans making the rich and corporations richer does not help fix the situation. This is also what the redhat followers don't understand.

Please tell me who is getting richer. Markets are down 30%. Businesses are fighting to even survive even after laying off much of their workforce. But the groups that love to kill babies don't want the less than 1% of getting killed. Typical selfish and lazy attitude for that group.

This evil corporations are making sure your lazy butt has food, medicine, etc. If corporations don't exist, there are no jobs. You wouldn't be able to hang out playing video games and eat potato chips either since the companies wouldn't exist. Go to evil corporate Disney or your evil corporate bar. Drive your evil corporate car. Drink your corporate beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
...the groups that love to kill babies don't want the less than 1% of getting killed. Typical selfish and lazy attitude for that group.
I went to bed last night thinking this 'Stay at home and keep safe!' vs. "FU! Go to work, Dammit' debate couldn't get any more heated or more stupid.

I was wrong.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
I went to bed last night thinking this 'Stay at home and keep safe!' vs. "FU! Go to work, Dammit' debate couldn't get any more heated or more stupid.

I was wrong.
Go to bed later and get up earlier. Oh wait, you don’t have to :rolleyes:

Please tell me who is getting richer. Markets are down 30%. Businesses are fighting to even survive even after laying off much of their workforce. But the groups that love to kill babies don't want the less than 1% of getting killed. Typical selfish and lazy attitude for that group.

This evil corporations are making sure your lazy butt has food, medicine, etc. If corporations don't exist, there are no jobs. You wouldn't be able to hang out playing video games and eat potato chips either since the companies wouldn't exist. Go to evil corporate Disney or your evil corporate bar. Drive your evil corporate car. Drink your corporate beer.
Wow! Nice smackdown!![laughing]:uzi:

Idiot response

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT