ADVERTISEMENT

Tinder Just Became Trans/Non-Conforming Inclusive

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
http://observer.com/2016/11/tinder-...forming-inclusive-with-37-new-gender-options/

We now have 37 different options! Progress!

Here’s the full list of the new gender options:
  • Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Non-binary is just a clever way for old robots to try and trick you. That's how I got the maid from the Jetson's pregnant.

Reactions: btbones
So if I were to join Tinder would I be getting anyone that identifies as some type of female?

Do you feel that it cheapens the fact that you're gay or do you believe that all these gender labels are genetically based also?

No, people can label themselves however they want. I'm good with just "gay". Sometimes I even think, "come on, this is ridiculous" but in the end, their life, whatever makes them happy.

No, people can label themselves however they want. I'm good with just "gay". Sometimes I even think, "come on, this is ridiculous" but in the end, their life, whatever makes them happy.
Sweet. I'm now "Supreme Emperor of the world and also CEO of whoever makes Reese's Peanut Butter cups." My existence is tabula rasa I can be whatever I want. I like the rejection of reality where we all become gnostics. Feels good, man. Feels good.

Reactions: OmniKnight
Sweet. I'm now "Supreme Emperor of the world and also CEO of whoever makes Reese's Peanut Butter cups." My existence is tabula rasa I can be whatever I want. I like the rejection of reality where we all become gnostics. Feels good, man. Feels good.

Sounds good to me! Enjoy.

Reactions: Happy Hands
@bqknight how many genders do you think there are?

Eh, I don't really know. Like I said, you can call yourself whatever, your life. Gender is different from sex obviously. Most of the names on that list up there are just different ways of saying the exact same thing. I think everyone should let others identify with whatever they want, however, I don't like when people get all up in arms when someone may call them something wrong accidentally or shoves stuff down people's throats.

@bqknight do you think its ok for transgender people to compete in the sport of the sex that they identify as? ie Should a male, transitioning to female, be allowed to compete against females?

@bqknight do you think its ok for transgender people to compete in the sport of the sex that they identify as? ie Should a male, transitioning to female, be allowed to compete against females?

If they have fully transitioned, gone through the hormone therapy, etc. Yeah, they should be allowed.

If they have fully transitioned, gone through the hormone therapy, etc. Yeah, they should be allowed.
That completely ignores all the physical differences that a male has compared to a female. Bone density and skeletal structure matter. Men have larger hearts and lungs. These are just some advantages, and doesnt allow for a level playing field. Hormone therapy cant compensate for those.

Also, you do realize that a male undergoing hormone therapy to transition to a female, is really just giving himself cancer. Estrogen is a known carcinogen. That is why we see "bpa free" plastic cups and such, because bpa acts similar to estrogen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT