ADVERTISEMENT

Title 9 about to be saved. Give credit where credit is due

Another bds thread from knighttime. I thought you left when your bff crazy got banned? Or were you just pulling doubles all week at wawa?

I already told you I work at subway. I had to cut your mom off from getting my foot long because she isn't bathing. Dirty woman.

Is it any coincidence that during the 1/6 hearings when all the damning evidence is coming out, the board’s Trumpster crowd retreats to their ’safe spaces’ by railing on border security and bashing trans people?

Is it any coincidence that during the 1/6 hearings when all the damning evidence is coming out, the board’s Trumpster crowd retreats to their ’safe spaces’ by railing on border security and bashing trans people?
You're dealing with knighttime here. Dude couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
You're dealing with knighttime here. Dude couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Speaking of pissing, I'm peeing blood after drilling your mom. I'm suing her for damages.

Morgan and Morgan please call me back.

Speaking of pissing, I'm peeing blood after drilling your mom. I'm suing her for damages.

Morgan and Morgan please call me back.
You’re very angry knighttime. Is this because your BFF crazy isn’t around anymore? I can almost hear your sad tears hitting the floor through the interwebs. I really feel sorry for you.

You never answered my question, however: how long did it take you to delete 10 years of water cooler posts? We’re all dying to know.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT