ADVERTISEMENT

To all the Nebraska Trolls who said that Mike Riley was going to be fired on Monday

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
You are all a bunch of stupid idiots, liars, and frauds. You have no inside information whatsoever. Just making up stories and tying to call our bluff, but we didn't buy that crap for a second. Don't play poker.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...riley-nebraska-hot-seat-athletic-director/amp

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-sticking-cornhuskers-coach-mike-riley-season
http://es.pn/2mlDoP7

Frost is going to be coming back to UCF in 2018. I've said it all along and haven't waivered for one second. Bank it!

Nebraska fans are in for a huge disappointment

He was informed he would not be back next year. He had the option to finish the year and unlike Jones he decided to finish. If he had opted to be done Parella would have been coach for 2 weeks.
After Riley was informed Nebraska formally informed UCF they wanted Frost.

He was informed he would not be back next year. He had the option to finish the year and unlike Jones he decided to finish. If he had opted to be done Parella would have been coach for 2 weeks.
You're all a bunch of frauds. Sitting in your Mom's basement doesn't usually get you any inside information. After today's announcement, Nebraska Troll credibility is about as about as high as your chance of ever becoming relevant agiain. Why should we even give 2 craps about anything that you say or believe anything that you say,

I'll call my own shots, but thank you

Reactions: KMF-UCF
You are all a bunch of stupid idiots, liars, and frauds. You have no inside information whatsoever. Just making up stories and tying to call our bluff, but we didn't buy that crap for a second. Don't play poker.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...riley-nebraska-hot-seat-athletic-director/amp

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-sticking-cornhuskers-coach-mike-riley-season
http://es.pn/2mlDoP7

Frost is going to be coming back to UCF in 2018. I've said it all along and haven't waivered for one second. Bank it!

Nebraska fans are in for a huge disappointment

As everyone knows with these deals, things change by the hour. The plan was to fire him Monday and they changed their minds. Frost's people were offered 5 mil a year for 7 years and he has till Dec. 3rd to give NU his answer. I will say I'm not convinced Frost will take it.

Why would they formally inform UCF? UCF doesn't represent him, his agent does.

Frost is coming back. He answered a Nebraska reporter on a question in which he said he loves it here. Time to move on Nebraska. Go get Lane Kiffen. He's ripe and ready to leave FAU.
Frost will soon be renegotiating his contract with UCF and his assistants will get a substantial raise

UF is already looking elsewhere

As everyone knows with these deals, things change by the hour. The plan was to fire him Monday and they changed their minds. Frost's people were offered 5 mil a year for 7 years and he has till Dec. 3rd to give NU his answer. I will say I'm not convinced Frost will take it.

C16HQDJWgAQS8KY.jpg

Why would they formally inform UCF? UCF doesn't represent him, his agent does.
That could be true: a professional courtesy. Not legally mandated, but a professional courtesy such that UCF would not be blindsided by a departure. Unless Nebraska thinks it is already time to work through buyout logistics... But even wonderbread is stating that this is not a done deal.

Edit: Further, I have heard many times in past about "seeking permission to interview". Perhaps since Frost is under contract (not at-will employment), it is legally mandatory to make that contact.

Last edited:
Anybody got any friends in high places at UCF to confirm/refute this Nebraska contact to UCF?

Frost is coming back. He answered a Nebraska reporter on a question in which he said he loves it here. Time to move on Nebraska. Go get Lane Kiffen. He's ripe and ready to leave FAU

Just got some inside info. According to my bookies, hairdressers, daughters, boyfriend..... Mike Leach to NU will be announced after their last game, so after Penn State and Iowa kick their sorry asses, they will be done, no bowl game, and back to reminiscing about years gone by, wet dreams, and cornhole. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: NU_FTW and Mikesi
I’m hearing rumors that Frost signs an extension

The ink is dry

Announcement tomorrow

Time to celebrate :cool2:

Reactions: Mikesi
This is great! If Riley got canned next year, I would say ol' Frosty to Nebraska would be more likely. Here is a guy who just attended a small, semi-private ceremony giving our legendary GOL a statue coming off 0-12. We think long term, and have a more mature value system than the Nebraska and UF's of the world.

In other words, UCF is the new, old Nebraska :eek:

That could be true: a professional courtesy. Not legally mandated, but a professional courtesy such that UCF would not be blindsided by a departure. Unless Nebraska thinks it is already time to work through buyout logistics... But even wonderbread is stating that this is not a done deal.

Edit: Further, I have heard many times in past about "seeking permission to interview". Perhaps since Frost is under contract (not at-will employment), it is legally mandatory to make that contact.

No, no, no bro. That's all message board trash. UCF already knows Nebraska is interested. They would go to the agent to express their interest then UCF regarding a buyout.
If it got that far there is no way in hell it would get leaked out at this point in the season. In a couple of weeks, yea.

What you're dealing in is message board conjecture and high hopes.

I have no idea what Frost is going to do.

I'd love for him to stay, but neither my life nor UCF football stops if he doesn't.

What I do know is no one else knows what he's going to do either.

And I also know that, unlike UCF, Nebraska football as a national power is done if he doesn't go. This is their last shot. Without him, they will remain nothing more than any of the Iowa or Kansas schools.

I have no idea what Frost is going to do.

I'd love for him to stay, but neither my life nor UCF football stops if he doesn't.

What I do know is no one else knows what he's going to do either.

And I also know that, unlike UCF, Nebraska football as a national power is done if he doesn't go. This is their last shot. Without him, they will remain nothing more than any of the Iowa or Kansas schools.
Unlike UCF the only thing Nebraska is lacking is a coach. SF would be fantastic, but he isnt the only coach in the world. Nebraska has all the facilities, the fanbase, fan support, boosters, sell out streak, cutting edge sports medicine facilities you name it nebraska has it. UCF doesnt come close to this they cant sell out when they are 8-0 we sell out at 4-6, we sold out at 5-7 in MR's first year when he backed into a 6-7 because we got into a bowl based off academics. I have a very strong feeling it will be SF at nebraska but im not holding my breath. I will sleep just fine. The circus of you people floundering trying to defend why frost would stay in the crap hole of orlando. Just amusing. and yes ORLANDO is a CRAP HOLE I KNOW THIS.

Unlike UCF the only thing Nebraska is lacking is a coach. SF would be fantastic, but he isnt the only coach in the world. Nebraska has all the facilities, the fanbase, fan support, boosters, sell out streak, cutting edge sports medicine facilities you name it nebraska has it. UCF doesnt come close to this they cant sell out when they are 8-0 we sell out at 4-6, we sold out at 5-7 in MR's first year when he backed into a 6-7 because we got into a bowl based off academics. I have a very strong feeling it will be SF at nebraska but im not holding my breath. I will sleep just fine. The circus of you people floundering trying to defend why frost would stay in the crap hole of orlando. Just amusing. and yes ORLANDO is a CRAP HOLE I KNOW THIS.

Our geographic location for recruiting alone trumps everything you just said in 2017 FBS football.*

The circus of you people floundering trying to defend why frost would stay in the crap hole of orlando.

Our geographic location for recruiting alone trumps everything you just said in 2017 FBS football.*

Precisely, location, location, location....

For all you corncob licking trolls, I will draw you a map to that location, smack dab in the middle of the best recruiting state in the entire US of A

QAvTPQ.png

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17

it's either ignorance or their fans are sheltered bc Nebraska fans/trolls are characterizing Orlando and Florida as some out of control Banana Republic and they need to 'save' Scott from all the vices here. They are pulling the 'Nebraska is a better place to raise his kid on soundoff'. It's creepy as hell. Coach Frost has lived outside Nebraska most of his adult life.

You're all a bunch of frauds. Sitting in your Mom's basement doesn't usually get you any inside information. After today's announcement, Nebraska Troll credibility is about as about as high as your chance of ever becoming relevant agiain. Why should we even give 2 craps about anything that you say or believe anything that you say,

I'll call my own shots, but thank you

Mikesi, I think you know that I have never come over here trolling. Much of what has been stated itt is pretty accurate, except maybe the 7/35 offer....nobody knows what the offer might be except for SF and NU.

I did know last week that NU was making SF their top target. They would not inform UCF that SF is their target as the new HC at NU if there was not some type of mutual interest. Whether a deal is eventually finalized, no one knows.....except Frost, UCF, and NU.

As I said a while ago on here, I think regardless of what happens in regards to Frost, the culture has changed at UCF and your program will be fine.

Hope you guys finish unbeaten. Fun team to watch.

Let's say IF Frost takes the NU HC position, do you feel Troy Walters would be promoted to HC....or do you think UCF would look outside of the program? Just curious what UCF fans would think they might do in that scenario.

Later on the East coast than here in the MW....lol. I'll check you guys tomorrow. Take care.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigRedBeliever
I don't think any of us are ready to talk replacements based on message board rumors only coming from 1 place

Frost must be an amazing actor if he's packing up the moving van to Lincoln in 1 month.

Reactions: Mikesi
Let's say IF Frost takes the NU HC position, do you feel Troy Walters would be promoted to HC....or do you think UCF would look outside of the program?

IF Frost were to leave and that is a very big IF, our AD surprises everyone just like he did with Frost because there will be significant interest in our HC job and we will reload with another outstanding coach. Probably not until 2019 or 2020....

Reactions: HuskerDana
I don't think any of us are ready to talk replacements based on message board rumors only coming from 1 place

Frost must be an amazing actor if he's packing up the moving van to Lincoln in 1 month.

That's fine. I get it. Good luck the rest of the way.

IF Frost were to leave and that is a very big IF, our AD surprises everyone just like he did with Frost because there will be significant interest in our HC job and we will reload with another outstanding coach. Probably not until 2019 or 2020....

Agreed. I think you can attract interest. I just kind of saw someone like Walters, that already knows your system, as being a pretty damn good HC someday....and someone who might step in with your O not even missing a beat.

Precisely, location, location, location....

For all you corncob licking trolls, I will draw you a map to that location, smack dab in the middle of the best recruiting state in the entire US of A

QAvTPQ.png
Yes your Beautiful Weather hot and humid and:
Hurricane-Irma-Florida-caravan-home-damage-danger-nature-storm-weather-852549.jpg

main_900.jpg

Your lovely beaches:

jellyfish1.jpg

ZbN730G.png

1-550x367.jpg

The local wild life and sensational rec areas.

29906170001_5480578493001_5480563848001-vs.jpg

p1757675100-3.jpg

ar120325671967171.jpg

The Safe neighborhoods to raise a family with peace of mind.
clqZmG8.png

Florida-Orlando-Crime-Rate.png

Florida is such a great place!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT