ADVERTISEMENT

Top 25 after Nova?

The only wins would be against 0-2 Kent State, 0-2 Boise State vs FBS teams, and FCS team.

Both Boise State and Kent State play FCS teams, so they should pick up wins. Kent State has to be pretty dejected right now. If Boise State QB has a lingering injury though their season could be pretty bad.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cinci gets close to ranked or cracks the top 25 if they blow out Miami OH this weekend. That Pitt win looks really good.

Nope. That's some irony there. If we were in the American I bet we get votes but now we are P5 we got to prove it all night ...prove it all night prove it all night long against P5 teams . I think it will take besting K State and Baylor .

Had we caught two touchdown passes against Boise and made more of a statement, and follow it up with a 50 burger against Nova, I think we come close. But now for sure, we need to still put up a 50 burger and beat K-state.
I don’t think we need to blowout KSU. Just need to beat them, a 4-0 UCF with a win against a top 12-15 KSU away will surely have us top 25

Reactions: tjb74 and connerito
No. Not unless there is a bloodbath of loses by teams ahead of us, and depending on the teams that would win those games, some of those might jump us. We win @K-State...yeah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT