ADVERTISEMENT

Townsend redshirting rest of the season to transfer

GZI-GizWMAAGMuT.jpg
FACTS!

I'm in Jacksonville at a Nicki Minaj concert, floor seats, surrounded by beautiful women, but I still found the time to tell your stupid, delusional, Gus nut suckin ass to stfu and get off our board!! I hope nobody in their right mind takes the time to read your bullshit. You're a sad individual.
I know right, I just skipped right over all that keyboard diarrhea.

Reactions: Willie Knightime
Announcer on TV talking about NIL and transfers is becoming normal...whether we like it or not.

Meanwhile Castellano at QB who transferred to BC team is continuing to do well.
Think we might have done better to use him as starter rather than have last 2 QBs.
DG, Keene, TC are all QBs I rather have. Thanks for nothing Gus

The 'I quit' crap is saying it's perfectly fine for a millionaire coach to give up
Makes the team look weak going public with statements like that. Especially since I bet there is others on the team that side with those players decisions.
That might be why he did it, try to stop those leaving.

The sad thing is that more than likely he’s going to wind up another statistic in terms of the grass not being greener on the other side. Where’s Jaylon Robinson nowadays, for example…
Could be right but it’s a bad look for us. Starting WRs leaving after 4 games doesn’t give recruits a lot of confidence in the coaching staff .

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Ja’varrius Johnson had ZERO catches against UF and has 3 catches for 10 yards on the year. The Malzone nut hugger would love to gaslight UCF fans into believing the dude is a difference maker.

The Malzone nut hugger over and over said that Ted Roof was the best DC in the Big 12. Same nut hugger said that Ted Roof would use “exotic blitzes” to generate sacks. UCF is LAST in all of FBS with ONLY 4 teams sacks on the year.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Ponder this. ONLY 1 sack through 4 games. UF had FIVE sacks on KJ. Gus needs to replace KJ. He's not going to get quicker or throw better. This is who he is. He is totally out of shape.
He's slow, overweight, out of shape, can't see the field, cannot pass, cannot run. He has no business being in division 1 football. And this is our best decision by our coach. SMFH

Reactions: connerito
If that is the case, Malzahn has been a disaster for recruiting QB talent.
Brown was taken as an absolute emergency backup QB. KJ Jefferson has never missed any significant time due to injury in his collegiate playing career.

In the event that an absolute catastrophe took place, Brown could step in and manage the offense. I agree with taking him under those circumstances.

It’s unfair for both parties.

It’s not fair for a team to lose players mid season and it’s not fair for players to lose their eligibility if they aren’t being used how they want to.

The heart of the issue are the NCAA eligibility rules.

It’s unfair for both parties.

It’s not fair for a team to lose players mid season and it’s not fair for players to lose their eligibility if they aren’t being used how they want to.

The heart of the issue are the NCAA eligibility rules.
It is easy to justify why a kid who is riding the pine is transferring. It is UNACCEPTABLE for a starter to transfer. That is what you call a QUITTER.

Brown was taken as an absolute emergency backup QB. KJ Jefferson has never missed any significant time due to injury in his collegiate playing career.

In the event that an absolute catastrophe took place, Brown could step in and manage the offense. I agree with taking him under those circumstances.
The catastrophe already took place. The fact that Gus thought that KJ could play initiated the catastrophe. The other fact that Gus can coach quarterbacks is another catastrophic problem.

The catastrophe already took place. The fact that Gus thought that KJ could play initiated the catastrophe. The other fact that Gus can coach quarterbacks is another catastrophic problem.
Not remotely...

UCF had at best a 30% chance of winning in Gainesville at night.

"If you look back at all the preseason predictions and the pessimistic literature that discussed the possibility of a 4-8 campaign, UCF was one of the four teams most had in the win column.

"To the chagrin of UCF fans, they were considered the fourth-easiest team on Florida's schedule heading into the year.

"Kentucky and FSU are the only two games remaining that Florida will be favored in."

Not remotely...

UCF had at best a 30% chance of winning in Gainesville at night.

"If you look back at all the preseason predictions and the pessimistic literature that discussed the possibility of a 4-8 campaign, UCF was one of the four teams most had in the win column.

"To the chagrin of UCF fans, they were considered the fourth-easiest team on Florida's schedule heading into the year.

"Kentucky and FSU are the only two games remaining that Florida will be favored in."
You need to really get out of your mother’s basement and do something productive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT