ADVERTISEMENT

TRAP GAME- usf

ReturnOf

Bronze Knight
Jan 6, 2008
maybe it’s just me being nervous, but we can’t take The Bools lightly based on:

1. Last week’s big heup weekend with ESPN College Gameday- a lot of emotion for the Cinn game and I hope we don’t come into USF too overconfident.
2. Short week turnaround playing away.
3. This is USF’s Super Bowl, they have nothing to lose. I think all the pressure will be on us.
4. Sweet Revenge. Last year’s epic game went our way, and was branded (did you see what I did there) in their memory for the past year.

I believe we win, but it will be close.

Last edited:
Me too. I'm a little scared about this game but I've felt similar in other games we've had and we come out on top. I think they'll take it serious, seeing as it's an away game (we haven't had one in a while) and it's our rivals*. I think we'll have an impressive traveling fan base so hopefully that will be a morale booster when we're over there.

On the other hand, usf is losing heart. I think they'd come out to play stronger if they were a one/two loss team but seeing how they are such a mess...I don't think they'll play with that much heart.

Plus, they, like Cinci/Houston, are bonafide chokers.

We've had bad defense, mediocre play versus the world's worst team- ECU, come out flat, and have run 2 billion runs up the middle for 1 yard and YET we haven't lost in 2 years. When will you begin to believe in this team? As several have said in another context "What does it take?"

I’m worried about trash Bull players attempting to ruin our season by playing dirty and aiming to injure our players.

OK good, thanks for the feedback. I'm feeling a lot better about this game. MOJO is back.

I now say we house them by 28!!!

Reactions: Knight Strength
the bad times as a UCF fan always makes me worried about them but I think clinching the division will help Milton and the offense play pressure free. My level of worry would be a lot higher if it was the exact same scenario as last season with the Division on the Line.

USF will bring it, make no mistake.
But Heup has them 1-0 every week.

Did everyone love the 'serious look' in Heup's eyes in the pregame interview?
It was like, "Don't bother us, we've got an tough @$$-kicking to make happen."

Man is all business on gameday.

Reactions: muckdawg24
Not actually that worried, but as a longtime fan, always a little worried!

Does seem their spirits are broken. Hopefully we can crush any spirit they have early.

Considering how we rolled Cincy and I didn't think that would happen it would not surprise me if we rolled USF as well, especially since we are bringing the home field advantage with us on road.

Trap game? WIll always be like this...

61iMHnqNAmL._SY445_.jpg

Considering how we rolled Cincy and I didn't think that would happen it would not surprise me if we rolled USF as well, especially since we are bringing the home field advantage with us on road.
Yes, I believe on a previous thread someone said we were bringing like 24K...

They are looking a bit like UCF15'ish, not to the same level, but you can see it.
I still think they'll be up for us on Black Friday though.
It's their last chance to make the season mean something.

Heupel will have our guys ready too though.
1-0 every week ... we're living it.

Trap game??? BS!! I’ve been resting my vocal cords since Sunday morning.

I’m not taking this game lightly!

They are looking a bit like UCF15'ish, not to the same level, but you can see it.
I still think they'll be up for us on Black Friday though.
It's their last chance to make the season mean something.

Heupel will have our guys ready too though.
1-0 every week ... we're living it.
They'll be fired up for the kickoff and initial drives. If we can take a 2 score lead early, they'll fold.

This is s. florida’s Super Bowl. However do we really need more than an hour maybe an hour and half tops to prepare for them? I mean little brother will try to try to bring it but the game will end up more like this.

giphy.gif

In 2013 we were favored by, what, 17 or so points and we were damn lucky to win. Remember how stressful that night was ?

You know they are going to empty the playbook against us on both sides of the ball. We have to weather that storm ala Temple. USF will probably be doing stuff that they haven’t been doing lately since they’re out of it and this is their game of the year.

Reactions: ReturnOf
[QUOTE="Poolside Knight

There was chatter as early as last season that Strong hates it there.[/QUOTE]
It's not the cushy Texas job he had. What if Loserville took him back. :sunglasses:

You know they are going to empty the playbook against us on both sides of the ball. We have to weather that storm ala Temple. USF will probably be doing stuff that they haven’t been doing lately since they’re out of it and this is their game of the year.
Dude, have you even seen us play? We run HB Dive, HB Dive, chuck the ball for a 4-yard gain and punt. Techmo Bowl has a bigger playbook than our horrid OC. Too bad Strong won’t make any changes, that is our Achilles heel.

Reactions: knight_tracker
Dude, have you even seen us play? We run HB Dive, HB Dive, chuck the ball for a 4-yard gain and punt. Techmo Bowl has a bigger playbook than our horrid OC. Too bad Strong won’t make any changes, that is our Achilles heel.
What about Ford and Cronkite? Can’t they bust a long one at anytime?

What about McCants?

What about the defense last Saturday?

I’m not falling for this! I’ll have my guys ready!!

Reactions: Knight Strength
maybe it’s just me being nervous, but we can’t take The Bools lightly based on:

1. Last week’s big heup weekend with ESPN College Gameday- a lot of emotion for the Cinn game and I hope we don’t come into USF too overconfident.
2. Short week turnaround playing away.
3. This is USF’s Super Bowl, they have nothing to lose. I think all the pressure will be on us.
4. Sweet Revenge. Last year’s epic game went our way, and was branded (did you see what I did there) in their memory for the past year.

I believe we win, but it will be close.
Agreed, we should not take this lightly. I think it will be close for about a half. Then we break away in the 3rd Quarter. UCF 44-20.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT