ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 1st President in 150 Years Breaking this tradition...

STOP FAUX RAGING YOU STUPID SNOWFLAKES!!!! YOU CANT GET HIM ON RUSSIA SO YOU GO AFTER HIM PERSONALLY!!!! I ALWAYS EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR TRUMP OFFENDED ME POSTS!!!!!!!

Full disclosure:

1. I am channeling boob and 85
2. I am dicking around
3. This is not serious
4. I am not ridiculous

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Impeach Trump!!!! He's not going to waste hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for a dog to have a personal vet, groomer, walker, trainer, etc, etc, etc.

Impeach Trump!!!! He's not going to waste hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for a dog to have a personal vet, groomer, walker, trainer, etc, etc, etc.

WHY DOES HE HATE AMERICA????? THOSE ARE ALL FULL-TIME JOBS FOR SOMEONE YOU ANTI-CAPITALISTIC PIG!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS SUPPOSEDLY TRICKLING DOWN!!!!!!

Reactions: CommuterBob

Yes, I'm much happier that he's wasting hundreds of thousands a week for his golf outings. Do you really not think these things through before posting them?

Reactions: bluechip12
Is anyone surprised that Ninja is on this board attempting to fact check people on a Friday night when they're clearly dicking around?

You do realize there are things known as timezones? And for Christ's sake you are on here like a lonely lost puppy dog following me around making grade school insults...on what is evidently Friday night for you. You are guilty of the exact same thing you are accusing me of!

I really do try to refrain from insults, but holy hell you truly have an intellect that is rivaled only by garden tools.

You do realize there are things known as timezones? And for Christ's sake you are on here like a lonely lost puppy dog following me around making grade school insults...on what is evidently Friday night for you. You are guilty of the exact same thing you are accusing me of!

I really do try to refrain from insults, but holy hell you truly have an intellect that is rivaled only by garden tools.

Wahhhhhhh!!!

Didn't he say you can just walk into a pet shelter and just grab a puss€y? How would he know if he didn't do it? Fake news. I bet his fingers still smell like cat food.

Russia is a great country. I was just there last year colluding on some vodka and borscht.

Actually, Trump has the best Pussycat in the White House since JFK.

He just keeps on winning!

So since we are on the subject of how much money Trump is saving us taxpayers:.

Trump on track to spend more on travel in 2017 than Obama spent in all 8 years:

Added bonus: the majority of the travel is to locations where he profits directly from the tax payers dollars dumped into it! No problems here, Trump is winning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT