ADVERTISEMENT

Trump bars CNN, NYTimes, others from Press Gaggle

Removing them from a worthless press conference? LOL

Why we still have these, I don't know. It's nothing more than a President yes-man doing his absolute best to spin and weave out of questions without actually saying anything. Spicer is at least interesting since he clearly dislikes a lot of them.

How many press conferences did anyone give a shit about up until now?

565ed105c46188433d8b457e.jpg

Reactions: Ace of Knights

Why we still have these, I don't know. It's nothing more than a President yes-man doing his absolute best to spin and weave out of questions without actually saying anything. Spicer is at least interesting since he clearly dislikes a lot of them.

Probably not too many. Then again no other President turned simple press conferences into a circus each and every time. It's becoming clearer everyday that they are instructed to do this stuff just for the noise it will make because it keeps the attention on the Orange baboon. Just where he wants it.

No...this was not a full blown televised press conf...this is what they call an untelevised "gaggle" which many times takes place in a press secretary's office.

No...this was not a full blown televised press conf...this is what they call an untelevised "gaggle" which many times takes place in a press secretary's office.

They got rid of the normal press conference and then called the gaggle. Then they excluded the press they didn't like.

Keep spinning it K_L.

They got rid of the normal press conference and then called the gaggle. Then they excluded the press they didn't like.

Keep spinning it K_L.

Child...please pay attention

I responded to the quote about reporters getting kicked out of a PRESS CONFERENCE, which wasn't the case.

When a press secretary hosts a non-televised "gaggle" in their own office, only about 12-14 of the normal 100 plus White House Press Corp can attend...so about 85 plus of the Press Corp could not attend today's chat.

(One report noted it was the same "pool" of reporters from earlier in the day, which CNN,NY were not apart of. Not clue if that was the case).

Does CNN deserve a guaranteed "press" spot for a limited audience chat?

Something tells me this was a one time thing and if the press sec has another in office gaggle, odds are a liberal (ok, bad choice of words since that is 93% of the press), a radical liberal will be one of those attending.

So how is this different than Killary or Obama only allowing friendly press on their jets or only fielding questions from certain outlets?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Trump is still doing what he said he'd do during the primary and general election. Why the outrage more than a year later?

You really should get off your knees.

1563783.png

Day 32.

How on earth would you know if he's been given one or not? They aren't going to blast that plan out to everyone. Given there are rumblings from the Pentagon about a plan to put joint coalition troops in Syria, I'm guessing a plan was given. Or multiple plans.

Reactions: Knight_Light
How on earth would you know if he's been given one or not? They aren't going to blast that plan out to everyone. Given there are rumblings from the Pentagon about a plan to put joint coalition troops in Syria, I'm guessing a plan was given. Or multiple plans.

OR MAYBE THE YUGGGEST PLAN EVER THAT'S YUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Christ, do your knees hurt too?

FFS, Joenser. Did you read the damn quote you quoted? He said he would ask his generals to present a a plan. How do you know this hasn't been done?

OR MAYBE THE YUGGGEST PLAN EVER THAT'S YUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Christ, do your knees hurt too?

I'm fairly certain with the Don, he'd tweet out if he actually did something, ANYTHING, that addressed this. It surprises me he doesn't take to twitter when he takes a massive shit. It surprises me even more that boob and 85 don't offer to wipe his ass.

I GOT YOUR YUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE, RIGHT HERE!!!!! - Jets -

It is fun to throw chum in the water and see who bites first. Boob is still blackout drunk from last night's case of douche lite, cough medicine, and KFC. Waaayyy too early for him

It is fun to throw chum in the water and see who bites first. Boob is still blackout drunk from last night's case of douche lite, cough medicine, and KFC. Waaayyy too early for him

Unfortunately I have a real job and was on the road at 6 this morning.

The idiot won't keep CNN and NYT out. He needs them to write about him.

BTW, I thought he already had The plan to beat ISIS. He knows more than the generals (and intelligence agencies)

I'm fairly certain with the Don, he'd tweet out if he actually did something, ANYTHING, that addressed this. It surprises me he doesn't take to twitter when he takes a massive shit. It surprises me even more that boob and 85 don't offer to wipe his ass.

Actually, if you listened to Trump's press conference some 7-10 days ago when a reporter asked about a specific military strategy/plan, Trump noted very clearly, unlike idiotic administration's from the past (all after George I) he will not broadcast about specific military plans to the press and obviously, all the enemies too.

I still remember decades ago when the press, notified well in advanced, greeted US Troops on their night time landing in Somalia, which endangered all, because the terrorists there too knew when and where they were landing.

Just like with the Mosul debacle from the last few months were all moves/tactics were noted in the press, well before they were initiated.

Last edited:
Actually, if you listened to Trump's press conference some 7-10 days ago when a reporter asked about a specific military strategy/plan, Trump noted very clearly, unlike idiotic administration's from the past (all after George I) he will not broadcast about specific military plans to the press and obviously, all the enemies too.

I still remember decades ago when the press, notified well in advanced, greeted US Troops on their night time landing in Somalia, which endangered all, because the terrorists there too knew when and where they were landing.

Just like with the Mosul debacle from the last few months were all moves/tactics were noted in the press, well before they were initiated.

Actually, if you had a clue, you'd know I'm effing around.

Reactions: Knight_Light
We're going to level Aleppo and construct Mar-Aleppo a Trump golf course where a mosque once stood. That's the plan.

Well, he already lowered the National debt. I am guessing he is working on ways to have a surplus in April again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT