ADVERTISEMENT

Trump bringing home Korean War remains

chemmie

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2004
Trump says he was asked by many parents on the campaign trail to bring home their sons' remains from Korea. Now look at him.

What a great man. MAGA.

Trump says he was asked by many parents on the campaign trail to bring home their sons' remains from Korea. Now look at him.

What a great man. MAGA.
It's true. Many many parents of fallen Korean war veterans came up to him and asked him to make this a reality.

Let's see. 1953 - 18 means the youngest possible fallen Korean war veteran was born in 1935 if they enrolled at 18 and were immediately shipped out and died immediately.

If their parents were 18 when they were born the parent would be born in 1917.

This is a lie. Again.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
2 people with tds that are bitching about the exact words used to describe who asked for the remains to be brought home instead of being happy that the remains will be brought home. you guys must lead some very sad lives.

Reactions: fabknight
Let's see. 1953 - 18 means the youngest possible fallen Korean war veteran was born in 1935 if they enrolled at 18 and were immediately shipped out and died immediately.

This is a lie. Again.

The fact that is needs to be spelled out in crayon for certain people really highlights who should not be allowed to vote.

2 people with tds that are bitching about the exact words used to describe who asked for the remains to be brought home instead of being happy that the remains will be brought home. you guys must lead some very sad lives.

Idgaf what happens to my body. I do GAF if my death is used by a mentally ill lying piece of shit to get morons who can't do elementary school math to vote for him.

Reactions: Crazyhole
2 people with tds that are bitching about the exact words used to describe who asked for the remains to be brought home

He's the president of the United States. It's not the "exact words" that bother me. It's the description of an event he claims happened that didn't happen.

I'm in the minority where I guess I'm just not ok with the president of the United States just lying about every little thing he says.

Reactions: Ace of Knights
He's the president of the United States. It's not the "exact words" that bother me. It's the description of an event he claims happened that didn't happen.

I'm in the minority where I guess I'm just not ok with the president of the United States just lying about every little thing he says.

Remember, he's not lying, he just exaggerates. This is how brainwashed red hatters are.

You guys are running out of material if this is what you're resorting to. Trump lies. We all know that.

On a scale of 1 to "you can keep your doctor" I'd give this one a 2.

The problem is people don't know that. Bob the Knight literally has said on here "I don't think Trump lies, he just exaggerates". This is how stupid most red hatters are, they have a complete disregard for reality.

The problem is people don't know that. Bob the Knight literally has said on here "I don't think Trump lies, he just exaggerates". This is how stupid most red hatters are, they have a complete disregard for reality.

It's no surprise that politicians lie. Everybody knows that. What resonates with some people is whether a lie told affects their lives and more importantly if it is told to take your rights and liberty away. Trump lied about people asking to bring bodies back, but it affects nobody in a negative way. Yes, its part of a disturbing pattern by Trump and to that end it is troublesome. Very troublesome.

You guys are running out of material if this is what you're resorting to. Trump lies. We all know that.

On a scale of 1 to "you can keep your doctor" I'd give this one a 2.

The real question is, why are you ok with his outright blatant lies? All politicians exaggerate and stretch the truth. Trump just makes shit up.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
these people with tds are only going to help the gop in 2018 and trump in 2020.

And morons like yourself giving Trump a blank check to lie as much as he wants about any and everything are going to literally ruin this country.

The real question is, why are you ok with his outright blatant lies? All politicians exaggerate and stretch the truth. Trump just makes shit up.
why are you more upset with a lie about who asked to bring the bodies home vs you can keep your doctor and your prices will go down?

Who said I was? I think he's a disgusting liar with terrible character. I also think he's being effective here and thats deserves a lot more attention than anything else.

If he said "you can keep your doctor", knowing that I can't and that the plan is to play me for an idiot then we have a different situation.

Reactions: UCFBS
if all time high stock markets, record low unemployment, and possible peace from a hostile country are ruining this country, then sign me up for another 4 years.

We already re elected Obama once, can't do that again.

not a surprise this went over people’s head, he is constantly making shit up to feed his narcissism

Reactions: UCFWayne
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-defense-department-its-a-humanitarian-issue/

Well, the POW MIA groups have been lobbying the white house to bring these bodies back. Is it an outright lie or an exaggeration to say that the parents were asking him to do this? Is it important in this particular vacuum?
its like politicians have never lied before now. like you stated before. clearly the lying bothers me and it bothers a lot of people. but its not going to get me worked up when its clear it doesnt really matter. the guy has been a salesman all his life and that is what those people do. it sucks but its a fact of life.

but like you said in your other post. i rank whether this lie has any affect on me now or at any other point in my life. it has 0 effect so i move on. i cared much more when obama lied about being able to keep my current health care plan and that the price would go down. my plan go worse and my prices doubled. that is a more significant lie. tds is pathetic.

its like politicians have never lied before now. like you stated before. clearly the lying bothers me and it bothers a lot of people. but its not going to get me worked up when its clear it doesnt really matter. the guy has been a salesman all his life and that is what those people do. it sucks but its a fact of life.

but like you said in your other post. i rank whether this lie has any affect on me now or at any other point in my life. it has 0 effect so i move on. i cared much more when obama lied about being able to keep my current health care plan and that the price would go down. my plan go worse and my prices doubled. that is a more significant lie. tds is pathetic.

Not even remotely close to being true. Your premiums and deductibles went down and care improved. Its science.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-defense-department-its-a-humanitarian-issue/

Well, the POW MIA groups have been lobbying the white house to bring these bodies back. Is it an outright lie or an exaggeration to say that the parents were asking him to do this? Is it important in this particular vacuum?

’s true that there are families of veterans who fell in Korea who are still trying to recover remains. But Trump then told a story about parents of Korean War veterans who purportedly approached him during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“So many people asked when I was on the campaign,” Trump said. “I’d say, ‘wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship’ — but they said, ‘when you can, president, we’d love our son to be brought back home’ — you know, the remains.”

Please explain how this isn't the sign of mental illness. He has absolutely zero problems lying his ass off about incredibly easy things to fact check. Now imagine how he portrays things that are actually important, and not as easily verifiable.

’s true that there are families of veterans who fell in Korea who are still trying to recover remains. But Trump then told a story about parents of Korean War veterans who purportedly approached him during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“So many people asked when I was on the campaign,” Trump said. “I’d say, ‘wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship’ — but they said, ‘when you can, president, we’d love our son to be brought back home’ — you know, the remains.”

Please explain how this isn't the sign of mental illness. He has absolutely zero problems lying his ass off about incredibly easy things to fact check. Now imagine how he portrays things that are actually important, and not as easily verifiable.

No argument. The guy is a perpetual liar. Anything and everything. Unfortunately its baked in already and it has been for decades so all we have left to really look to is results and form opinions on that. Its a sad state of affairs but we have to be pragmatic enough to see whether or not the lies are important on an individual level.

This is a lie. Again.

I suppose their brothers, kids, wife, and sisters just don't care.....only old parents...... Disgusting to remotely joust about dead soldiers and their love ones. Just wow....and all-time new low.

I suppose their brothers, kids, wife, and sisters just don't care.....only old parents...... Disgusting to remotely joust about dead soldiers and their love ones. Just wow....and all-time new low.

You're right, and Trump blatantly lying about meeting the parents of servicemen and women KIA/MIA so that ignorant morons like yourself would vote for him is awesome! MAGA!

Why didn't the president make up a more believable lie then you uninformed oaf? You don't even know what we're talking about ITT so delete your rivals account. No one disagrees that it's better for American bodies to be brought back to American soil. But Trump specifically said the parents of the fallen came up to him all the time during his campaign and that's just another lie. Sorry you missed the point.

"We relied on the ignorance of the American people to pass Obamacare".

Elect a compulsive liar as President then either don't care about his lies, or believe them. Its the right-wing way!
Also:

Totally ignore that there is a difference in being wrong and lying. Obama was wrong about some stuff in 8 years. That's not a lie. That's a mistake or not being successful. Claiming conversations take place when they don't. That's not being wrong, that's a lie.

U.S. military officials were left in the lurch last Thursday when North Korean representatives simply failed to show up for a meeting on recovering and repatriating the remains of the U.S. troops killed during the Korean War, the Washington Post reports

It’s worth noting that the repatriation of military remains was virtually the only solid point of agreement between Washington and Pyongyang following the historic summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un on June 12.

https://taskandpurpose.com/north-korea-pow-mia-remains/

@UCFKnight85 BRAVO PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! WELL DONE SIR!!!

Last edited:
My gosh you have that right! (No pun intended)! We have loads of stupid people in the US that voted for him and support him. Amazing.

Says the guy who thinks it’s cute to use retard as an insult. It’s embarrassing knowing that you apparently attended UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT