ADVERTISEMENT

Trump instructed Michael Cohen to commit perjury to congress. Obstruction of justice confirmed.

Innocent until proven guilty but you don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to put the pieces together and see where this is headed.

As we’ve already seen, Mueller is maticulous in gathering his evidence. When his report finally hits, it’s going to hit hard. And if anybody here thinks this is all about Cohen, think again. Cohen’s testimony only verifies what Mueller already had in other interviews, emails, and other documentation.

Remember when liberals assured us that Trump got pissed on by Russian hookers thanks to a document that Buzzfeed reported on as fact before actually fact checking?

:joy:

Reactions: UCFWayne
Remember when liberals assured us that Trump got pissed on by Russian hookers thanks to a document that Buzzfeed reported on as fact before actually fact checking?

:joy:
Keep shitting on the dossier without pin pointing even 1 single claim that's been disproven as I have asked for half a dozen times. Just a single line of the dossier that has been proven to be false.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Keep shitting on the dossier without pin pointing even 1 single claim that's been disproven as I have asked for half a dozen times. Just a single line of the dossier that has been proven to be false.

You have no idea what’s true or false in that partisan opposition research funded dossier. To assert you do is utter bullshit.

How about I pay for a dossier to say that FC likes it when UF fans take giant shits on you while listening to Britney Spears. You can’t prove it’s not true therefore it probably is!!!

They're saying they've physically seen the documents.
One writer said they have the other say the didn't, cant even get their stories right. Leopold got in trouble for making up stuff years ago.. a lazy liar stays a lazy liar, who would have thunk it.

In any other industry someone would get fired over this.

At Buzzfeed this gets you promoted. Facts are irrelevant- they’re hating the president in the ways that their left wing zealot readerbase requires

Mueller is trying to protect his investigation.

Of course he is. And before we throw the baby out with the bathwater, it should be noted that the ONLY thing the Mueller Office said was that there were inconsistencies with the reporting. It is in their best interest -- as well as the American People's -- to have information from the investigation kept private until the final report is released.

As I said in another thread here, Cohen has already plead guilty to lying to Congress. The only thing in question is whether he was directed to do so by Trump.

At Buzzfeed this gets you promoted. Facts are irrelevant- they’re hating the president in the ways that their left wing zealot readerbase requires
Like Bret Baier, who reported Hillary was going to be indicted on Fox News days before the election and was forced to apologize?

Like Bret Baier, who reported Hillary was going to be indicted on Fox News days before the election and was forced to apologize?

I’m sorry is Bret Baier involves in this story or are you just embarrassed and trying to deflect.

Lots of leftie defections going on today. Having your dad handed to you by Mueller comments must be tough to swallow

I’m sorry is Bret Baier involves in this story or are you just embarrassed and trying to deflect.

Lots of leftie defections going on today. Having your dad handed to you by Mueller comments must be tough to swallow
I'm wondering why you think that media misreporting is limited to orgs that focus on zealot left wing readers.

Reactions: DaShuckster
OP- please rename thread “Obsessive Trump hater gleefully shares discredited fake news”

Thank you!

Thats fine and your concerns are valid. That doesnt mean anything and everything that is said against him should be accepted as truth though without some level of due process. Yes, he has lied. That doesn't mean any accusation against him should be assumed to be true out of hand.

At some point in your life you lied and got caught. Does that mean that any and every accusation laid against you should be believed out of hand?

I've got to hand it to Crazyhole. Well done. [thumb2]

Seeing a Trump supporter here who makes a calm, rational, and well-considered argument is like finding Big Foot. :)

The difference between the two is, there is 100% proof of crimes Hillary committed that others are in jail for doing. There is still zero proof of crimes committed by Trump.

The difference between the two is, there is 100% proof of crimes Hillary committed that others are in jail for doing. There is still zero proof of crimes committed by Trump.

Good grief, you STILL want to squeeze some partisan juice out of a has-been politician who hasn't been relevant for over two years?

At what point does a "B-B-But what about Hillary?" defense for Trump run out?

Good grief, you STILL want to squeeze some partisan juice out of a has-been politician who hasn't been relevant for over two years?

At what point does a "B-B-But what about Hillary?" defense for Trump run out?
At precisely the same time as when liberals admit that Hillary should have received the same level of criticism for her illegal and unethical activities.

At precisely the same time as when liberals admit that Hillary should have received the same level of criticism for her illegal and unethical activities.

Who cares at this point?!?!?!

Goodness gracious, when it comes to has-been politicians, Al Gore is more relevant to the national scene today than Hillary Clinton is!!!

And it strains credibility for Conservatives who support Trump to continue to be "outraged" by Clinton's ethics while 'yawning' over all the President's shenanigans.

Who cares at this point?!?!?!

Goodness gracious, when it comes to has-been politicians, Al Gore is more relevant to the national scene today than Hillary Clinton is!!!

And it strains credibility for Conservatives who support Trump to continue to be "outraged" by Clinton's ethics while 'yawning' over all the President's shenanigans.
I Agree. The underlying issue always has been and always will be the fact that hypocrisy is an unforgivable sin to most people, and is used as a club whenever the opportunity arises. Take away the opportunity for people to call you a hypocrite and the conversation becomes much more cordial and productive.

Reactions: DaShuckster
TDS on full display in this thread. why else would someone trust buzzfeed as a reliable news source?

I think I heard that it was thought that it was possible you screw goats. Prove that wrong...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT