ADVERTISEMENT

Trump looking to give speech on race relations this week

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
Its being written by Stephen Miller...

This should be hilarious. No way this goes well. Its difficult to navigate this racial climate as a white dude just trying to be supportive and not say anything ignorant.

I cant imagine how a racist reading a speech written by a racist pulls it off.

Oh look another thread that could have easily gone in one of the threads, that already addressed these current events, but very insecure Shook Chicken had to again create a new thread to assure everyone sees his very important comments

Oh look another thread that could have easily gone in one of the threads, that already addressed these current events, but very insecure Shook Chicken had to again create a new thread to assure everyone sees his very important comments
Which one should i use? The one about abolishing the police force that you started or one of the 6 started by @Crazyhole.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Hopefully its a really good speech and it undoes all of the damage done by Obama

Hopefully its a really good speech and it undoes all of the damage done by Obama

Yes look at all the diversity in the trump admin vs obama. Heres their interns.

y08uml274y351.jpg

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I measure by number of deaths from pandemics.
Obama <100 in 8 years
Trump > 150k in 4 years
See, Obama didn't even have to guide us through trying times and race relations were STILL worse than they are under Trump.

See, Obama didn't even have to guide us through trying times and race relations were STILL worse than they are under Trump.
Obama was soooo weak. Wouldn't even tweet out a threat to shoot american citizens in the streets. Thats why he had so many protests.

Yes look at all the diversity in the trump admin vs obama. Heres their interns.

y08uml274y351.jpg
I don’t know what you are talking about. I see at least 2 minorities in the bottom pic. Left of the pic, furthest possible from trump. Possibly rushed in last second for the appearance of diversity. You need to get you eyes checked*

I don’t know what you are talking about. I see at least 2 minorities in the bottom pic. Left of the pic, furthest possible from trump. Possibly rushed in last second for the appearance of diversity. You need to get you eyes checked*

Obama probably had the US flag rushed out at the last second. That was a close one.

Imagine being so goddamn braindead you still defend Trump in June of 2020.

Just bust out the KKK hoods, stop beating around the bush. There's literally zero other reasons to still support him.
Half of the 40% of people left supporting him would dip in an instant if the GOP turned on him and nominated someone else. This is team sports to them and even if you dont like what your quarterback does off the field they are finding ways to support him and justify it because he represents their team. Its their whole identity. Remember when UCF had NCAA violations and most of our fans were like, no this is bullshit we didnt do that we would never, O'leary would never let that happen. Well, we were wrong obviously but at the time most here found a way to convince ourselves that the NCAA was the problem.

Trump is the same thing. They are forced to take an incorrect position on if hes a horse shit president or not based not on fact but on allegiance to the party. When Trump leaves Romney will run this party and 85 and wayne will be right there slurping the balls of GOP candidates like Romney like they did in the primary in 2016.

The TDS left wing radicals (Shookster). — “We want law and order!!”

Trump- Use aggressive force to put an end to the riots

TDS radicals/Shookster— “He’s a racist! He’s too aggressive!”

Cities burn, riots, looting

TDS radicals/Shookster——Trump can’t keep law and order!”

Biggest TDS POS hypocrite ever

Its being written by Stephen Miller...

This should be hilarious. No way this goes well. Its difficult to navigate this racial climate as a white dude just trying to be supportive and not say anything ignorant.

I cant imagine how a racist reading a speech written by a racist pulls it off.
that's the definition of an oxy-moron LOL :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT