ADVERTISEMENT

Trump signs Farm Bill

This is how trivial you have to go to find a Trump success? This is the saddest shit I've ever seen. You're trying to say "hey, he's not all that bad" by posting this while him and everyone around him are criminals and he can't keep people besides family working for him because they recognize they are betraying their country.

But hey, farmers can grow hemp!

This is how trivial you have to go to find a Trump success? This is the saddest shit I've ever seen. You're trying to say "hey, he's not all that bad" by posting this while him and everyone around him are criminals and he can't keep people besides family working for him because they recognize they are betraying their country.

The red Hat's have no brains or logic

So, are you ok with the farm bill?

What a pathetic attempt at a deflection.

We don't have a SecDef, or AG.

The government is shutting down.

The stock market is in a literal nose dive.

But hey Trump passed the farm bill! He's not all bad!

:joy::joy:

Reactions: bluechip12
What a pathetic attempt at a deflection.

We don't have a SecDef, or AG.

The government is shutting down.

The stock market is in a literal nose dive.

But hey Trump passed the farm bill! He's not all bad!

:joy::joy:
Remember when trump killed NAFTA and they cheered and then when he brought NAFTA back with cheese and they cheered. Then he killed farms and they cheered and then bailed out farms and they cheered now he's got the farm bill and they cheer.

They have no principles it doesn't matter what he does, they lap it up.

Remember when trump killed NAFTA and they cheered and then when he brought NAFTA back with cheese and they cheered. Then he killed farms and they cheered and then bailed out farms and they cheered now he's got the farm bill and they cheer.

Remember when he said he was gonna build a wall, and Mexico was going to pay for it? Now now he's taken credit for shutting down the government and idiots are trying to GoFundMe a wall? Jesus Christ how fuking stupid do you have to be to be a red hat right now?

Reactions: Crazyhole
So basically what you guys are saying is that nothing has changed and we have business as usual in DC.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So basically what you guys are saying is that nothing has changed and we have business as usual in DC.

Except the whole "lack of adults in the WH inner circle" yes. I'm worried pending the new SecDef. If it's another Bolton I think "terrifying" is the appropriate response

Except the whole "lack of adults in the WH inner circle" yes. I'm worried pending the new SecDef. If it's another Bolton I think "terrifying" is the appropriate response

So how would Bolton be different than Mattis? Both are war hawks, one is just more badass than the other.

Reminds me of an exotic dancer giving a lap dance. It doesn't matter how many crazy ways she wiggles her butt and boobs in my face, I'm cheerin' her on, baby!!!!

So how would Bolton be different than Mattis? Both are war hawks, one is just more badass than the other.

Bolton is a chicken shit war monger on a whole nother level, calling for the bombardment of Iran and NK. Mattis has actually seen the horrors of war, and is far more measured in his responses.

funny that leftists are mad they werent able to legalize some hemp farming first. i think trump needs to try and remove pot from schedule 1 and really piss them off even more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT