ADVERTISEMENT

Trump told Cohn to "print money" to pay off national debt. Good God almighty

Reactions: UCFWayne
"Trump said, according to Woodward" .... and by the way ... Woodward wasn't there ... and Cohn wasn't his source .... so this is what you have ...

Trump allegedly said this to Cohn according to Woodward, told to him by somebody who says they were there
It's Bob Woodward, ok? He's got 100s of hours of taped interviews and documents. He's not some Twitter hack. There's no reason to doubt him.

It's Bob Woodward, ok? He's got 100s of hours of taped interviews and documents. He's not some Twitter hack. There's no reason to doubt him.

Except for the fact that several people have already come out and said the statements in his book never happened.

He's not mentally capable of doing this fuking job. 25th his ass.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/11/tru...lower-the-national-debt-woodward-reports.html
Yet he was capable of beating 17 republicans and the dems best for prez, even with Hillary getting the DOJ, FBI, Steel, and Obama colluding and plotting against him. He was capable of doubling the growth rate in less than 2 years, Oh yeah he is a racist too, which is why he has helped blacks and Hispanics to all time low unemployment rates, He has put little Rocket man in his place, Made a new Nafta deal with Mexico, is on the verge of doing the same with the EU. I think I will take his not being mentally capable over Hillarys capable any and every day.

So Bob Woodward decided to become fake news 50 years into a historic career?

You do realize that you can google Bob Woodward, right?

There are a lot of people that will say he tends to omit certain facts and embellish others. He is writing books that need to sell in order to enrich himself. He is not a non-profit.

Before you go crazy, I'm not calling him some deranged lunatic liar (you take everything to the extreme). I'm just saying he isn't the dalia lama either.

I tend to believe this. From the day he was nominated, I have been saying that Trump wanted to inflate our way out of debt.

So ... you accuse The Secretary of Defense of lying ... but Woodward is 100% factual based on what somebody told somebody that told him?

What the hell do you think Mattis is going to say?

Mattis: "yes, I did in fact call my boss a 5th grader"
Trump (who everyone knows does act like a 5th grader) 5 minutes later via Twitter : MAD DOG IS A VERY LOW IQ INDIVIDUAL. FIRED!!!!!

Do you even think these scenarios through?

Reactions: DaShuckster
What the hell do you think Mattis is going to say?

Mattis: "yes, I did in fact call my boss a 5th grader"
Trump (who everyone knows does act like a 5th grader) 5 minutes later via Twitter : MAD DOG IS A VERY LOW IQ INDIVIDUAL. FIRED!!!!!

Do you even think these scenarios through?

So that is proof that Mattis is lying? Do you even think these things through?

So that is proof that Mattis is lying? Do you even think these things through?

Evidence for Mattis actually saying it:

1) Trump actually does unequivocally act like a 5th grader
2) Woodward's incredibly long history of factual reporting
3) The fact that Mattis has no other option than to deny it

Evidence for Mattis not saying it:

1) Crickets.gif

You try so hard, but you really let your blind obedience to the republican party get in the way of facts and evidence.

Evidence for Mattis actually saying it:

1) Trump actually does unequivocally act like a 5th grader
2) Woodward's incredibly long history of factual reporting
3) The fact that Mattis has no other option than to deny it

Evidence for Mattis not saying it:

1) Crickets.gif

You try so hard, but you really let your blind obedience to the republican party get in the way of facts and evidence.

Evidence that Woodward exaggerated ....

1) He is making a profit off the book .. and thus needs headlines
2) He has a history of embellishing stories or omitting facts in his books
3) He is using third or 4th person accounts as did not witness any of the statements.

Evidence that Mattis is telling the truth

1) He is the well respected Secretary of Defense
2) He is a senior military officer and straight shooter
3) He was actually there and knows what happened 1st hand

Man ... is it easy to own you in an argument. Like taking candy from a baby.

Evidence that Woodward exaggerated ....

1) He is making a profit off the book .. and thus needs headlines
2) He has a history of embellishing stories or omitting facts in his books
3) He is using third or 4th person accounts as did not witness any of the statements.

Evidence that Mattis is telling the truth

1) He is the well respected Secretary of Defense
2) He is a senior military officer and straight shooter
3) He was actually there and knows what happened 1st hand

Man ... is it easy to own you in an argument. Like taking candy from a baby.

lmao you try so hard, but are just not quite smart enough to actually make sense.

Your argument for Mattis telling the truth:

1) Is bullshit, what bearing does "well respected secdef" have on whether or not he accurately describes his boss as a 5th grader
2) You literally just repeated #1, that's how desperate you are for anything to bolster your argument
3) I already explained how this doesn't matter. Do you need me to repeat myself and maybe type slower for your red hat self?

lmao you try so hard, but are just not quite smart enough to actually make sense.

Your argument for Mattis telling the truth:

1) Is bullshit, what bearing does "well respected secdef" have on whether or not he accurately describes his boss as a 5th grader
2) You literally just repeated #1, that's how desperate you are for anything to bolster your argument
3) I already explained how this doesn't matter. Do you need me to repeat myself and maybe type slower for your red hat self?

Are you even serious? Do I have to whip your butt again?

Ok ... so using the same logic against your reasons that you used against mine ...

1) You said Woodward had a "long history of factual reporting". That is BS and you know it. Who is the judge of a "long history of factual reporting" anyway? You? Have you absolutely fact checked each and every claim he has made in all of his books? I bet people would describe Dan Rather like that too ... up until the point you find out he makes stuff up against politicians he doesn't like. Total BS.
2) You have determined, yourself, that Trump "unequivocally acts like a 5th grader". I'm not sure your standard for that claim, however, that does not PROVE that Woodward tells the truth.
3) You say Mattis has "no other option but to deny it". False. He has all of his options ... most notably ... avoid the question and don't answer it. Stay silent. Resign his position.
4) .... and final nail in your coffin .... this isn't even about whether WOODWARD LIED. It is about whether his ANONYMOUS SOURCE LIED. Woodward wasn't there. He absolutely could be telling the truth according to what he was told. However, are you willing to go to the wall on the truthfulness of somebody who you don't even know their name or their job title? I actually bet you would .... but only if it was Anti-Trump.

Owned. You suck.

Ok ... so using the same logic against your reasons that you used against mine ...

1) You said Woodward had a "long history of factual reporting". That is BS and you know it. Who is the judge of a "long history of factual reporting" anyway? You? Have you absolutely fact checked each and every claim he has made in all of his books? I bet people would describe Dan Rather like that too ... up until the point you find out he makes stuff up against politicians he doesn't like. Total BS.
2) You have determined, yourself, that Trump "unequivocally acts like a 5th grader". I'm not sure your standard for that claim, however, that does not PROVE that Woodward tells the truth.
3) You say Mattis has "no other option but to deny it". False. He has all of his options ... most notably ... avoid the question and don't answer it. Stay silent. Resign his position.
4) .... and final nail in your coffin .... this isn't even about whether WOODWARD LIED. It is about whether his ANONYMOUS SOURCE LIED. Woodward wasn't there. He absolutely could be telling the truth according to what he was told. However, are you willing to go to the wall on the truthfulness of somebody who you don't even know their name or their job title? I actually bet you would .... but only if it was Anti-Trump.

Owned. You suck.

Ahaha wow. You are trying really hard to prove your insane point. I love how detached from reality you people have to be in order to have this make sense in your twisted world.

1) You are obviously letting your personal biases influence your view of Woodward. He undeniably has a long history of factual reporting. You just don't like his current reporting, so you make up some BS and falsely attempt to equate him to someone else

2) Are you serious? your argument is actually that Trump doesn't act like a 5th grader. Wow.

3) You do realize that ignoring the question literally is the same thing as confirming it? How is it that I have to explain this to you?

4) Sure, Woodward could have been misinformed, but he has a reputation to protect, and I'm pretty sure he isn't going to throw it all away on a bullshit claim.

I love how red hats will go to ANY length to try and claim trump isn't insane. You have to invent some extreme convulted scheme where hundreds of thousands of people are lying...when in reality the simplest and most accurate explanation is that it's actually Trump who is lying.

Owned. You suck.
5. tds makes leftists ignore all facts and only trust negative trump takes

Oh look the pussy bitch is whining about Trump again

TDS in full effect

5. tds makes leftists ignore all facts and only trust negative trump takes

Wrong as usual for you.

True TDS makes you MAGAts ignore all logic and facts and come up with some insane conspiracy theory where everyone in the entire universe except for Trump is the liar...when we have literally thousands of examples of him confirmed lying.

Insane.

Reactions: fried-chicken
.... and final nail in your coffin .... this isn't even about whether WOODWARD LIED. It is about whether his ANONYMOUS SOURCE LIED.

You act like Woodward is the only journalist to have gotten "inside the WH information." Goodness gracious, if you've been paying any attention, there have been countless WH leaks and guess what? All of these insiders are essentially saying the same thing--even from the 'loyal' senior operative trying to protect the country from Trump's worst instincts.

If this is some 'grand leftest media conspiracy,' why aren't Republicans on Capital Hill outraged at this blatant effort to 'fake the news' to destroy Trump? I know Conservatives absolutely love their conspiracy theories but this one would be a doozy.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You act like Woodward is the only journalist to have gotten "inside the WH information." Goodness gracious, if you've been paying any attention, there have been countless WH leaks and guess what? All of these insiders are essentially saying the same thing--even from the 'loyal' senior operative trying to protect the country from Trump's worst instincts.

If this is some 'grand leftest media conspiracy,' why aren't Republicans on Capital Hill outraged at this blatant effort to 'fake the news' to destroy Trump? I know Conservatives absolutely love their conspiracy theories but this one would be a doozy.

This is why it's hilarious when Red Hat TDS suffering morons try to defend trump. In their mind, literally hundreds of thousands of people are all wrong/lying about trump, and it's trump telling the truth.

In reality, these hundreds of thousands of people in the media, the whitehouse and everywhere are accurately describing Trump, but those suffering from TDS don't want it to be true so like good little republicans they ignore facts and science and go with what they want to believe.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Ahaha wow. You are trying really hard to prove your insane point. I love how detached from reality you people have to be in order to have this make sense in your twisted world.

1) You are obviously letting your personal biases influence your view of Woodward. He undeniably has a long history of factual reporting. You just don't like his current reporting, so you make up some BS and falsely attempt to equate him to someone else

2) Are you serious? your argument is actually that Trump doesn't act like a 5th grader. Wow.

3) You do realize that ignoring the question literally is the same thing as confirming it? How is it that I have to explain this to you?

4) Sure, Woodward could have been misinformed, but he has a reputation to protect, and I'm pretty sure he isn't going to throw it all away on a bullshit claim.

I love how red hats will go to ANY length to try and claim trump isn't insane. You have to invent some extreme convulted scheme where hundreds of thousands of people are lying...when in reality the simplest and most accurate explanation is that it's actually Trump who is lying.

1. Just google Woodward and realize I'm right.
2. You can't read ... or comprehend. I never defended the 5th grader comment. I said that doesn't PROVE he did what the book said.
3. You said denying it was his ONLY option. Now you are moving the goal posts. And not commenting is not admitting it. Now you want to explain something to me that isn't actually the case?
4. You keep ignoring the fact that Bob Woodward writes books for profit. Doesn't in itself make it bad ... as I like profit ... but it does call in to question whether he embellishes or exaggerates (as has been reported on him in the past) in order to make the book more salacious ... and sell more copies. You conveniently leave this argument out every single time you reply.

1. Just google Woodward and realize I'm right.
2. You can't read ... or comprehend. I never defended the 5th grader comment. I said that doesn't PROVE he did what the book said.
3. You said denying it was his ONLY option. Now you are moving the goal posts. And not commenting is not admitting it. Now you want to explain something to me that isn't actually the case?
4. You keep ignoring the fact that Bob Woodward writes books for profit. Doesn't in itself make it bad ... as I like profit ... but it does call in to question whether he embellishes or exaggerates (as has been reported on him in the past) in order to make the book more salacious ... and sell more copies. You conveniently leave this argument out every single time you reply.

He's pretty respected as a journalist. Yes, he writes books for profit. Could it be that there is enough chaos in the WH that he doesn't have to make up or embellish stuff? That's a possibility too. This isn't exactly a president who has much of a filter between brain and mouth, who is used to politics, who is used to people telling him no, and I wouldn't exactly call the first two years of his administration smooth sailing with the numerous turnover in his staff. There is a distinct possibility that the salacious parts were simply written by itself.

That said, I don't really give a flying fukc. I'd like to hope there isn't this much chaos in Washington. Who knows.

The scary thing is this 5 grader runs rings around the opposition.. So I guess they must be 3rd graders.
Trump is like the guy with the laser light, and his opponents are the cats chasing the light, aggravated he doesn't understand the danger this little red spot running around on the floor causes.

Last edited:
He's pretty respected as a journalist. Yes, he writes books for profit. Could it be that there is enough chaos in the WH that he doesn't have to make up or embellish stuff? That's a possibility too. This isn't exactly a president who has much of a filter between brain and mouth, who is used to politics, who is used to people telling him no, and I wouldn't exactly call the first two years of his administration smooth sailing with the numerous turnover in his staff. There is a distinct possibility that the salacious parts were simply written by itself.

That said, I don't really give a flying fukc. I'd like to hope there isn't this much chaos in Washington. Who knows.

And ......... I don't disagree with anything you said.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Also, in this discussion, keep in mind the text messages from the FBI that are still being released to this day. Especially the "media leak" story that came out earlier this week. It was "debunked" by Strzok attorney .... who apparently lied his ass off .... because more messages are coming out every day that CLEARLY state the FBI was leaking all kinds of anti-Trump stuff to the Washington Post and the New York Times.

So be careful listening to this "leak" stuff that comes out of the White House. The FBI has already been caught red handed leaking Anti-Trump stuff to the papers and it's not even a conspiracy theory at this point. It's a fact.

The idea that internal disagreement or outright nastiness/infighting is unique to the Trump Admin is absolute nonsense garbage that is being peddled by people like Woodward and the hack who wrote Fire and Fury to sell books, and leverage the constant media hysteria over Trump. Period.

Every President has had people below them fighting eachother, or outright disliking the President. Obama had 2 different Defense Secretaries quit the job and immediately write books to blast him.

The difference is that the media then padded Obama on the ass and didn't dive into his internal WH dealings to try and embarrass and delegitimize him like they are now.

TDS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT