ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Vindicated

Cue the "he secretly organized the violence" articles/posts.

Rape in Sweden has skyrocketed in recent years. Tons of cops are quitting since the patsy government won't have their backs when dealing with these people.

Rape in Sweden has skyrocketed in recent years. Tons of cops are quitting since the patsy government won't have their backs when dealing with these people.
Not really. The definition of rape changed in 2005 and broadened in 2013 and the most recent stats show rapes and sexual assaults declining year over year.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/

If we look specifically at sex offences, which the Fox News segment highlighted, there were 18,100 sex offenses reported to the police in 2015, down 11 percent from 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

The number of rapes reported decreased 12 percent between 2014 and 2015, to 5,920, the agency reported. The council noted that in Sweden, when a single case is reported, every incident associated with the case is also reported as an offense during the same year.

The amount of reported rape offenses has gone up in the last 10 years (2006-15), which the agency said can be partially attributed to new legislation in 2005 that augmented the types of acts that can be classified as rape.

"The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change while the number of reported rapes increased," according to the agency. In 2013, a rape offense was broadened "to include cases where the victim reacts passively."

As for cops quitting, That's not just an issue in Sweden. There's lots of stories about that here in the US, too.

The bottom line is that Sweden is having issues and Trump knew it. He was correct.

trump has lied or misrepresented the truth a lot. I can't tell if everyone here is trolling or not? Maybe you agree with his policies (admittedly some do have merit and some are traditional politics that dems or repubs would put through) but surely even the diehard conservatives in here can agree he an barely get through a public statement without presenting false facts or just blatant lies? Also can everyone agree Trump is one of the biggest hypocrites to take office? I mean he still has hundreds of tweets railing on obama for things he is currently doing?

Please do not say obama or hilary lied, too. Not the point here.

Not really. The definition of rape changed in 2005 and broadened in 2013 and the most recent stats show rapes and sexual assaults declining year over year.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/

As for cops quitting, That's not just an issue in Sweden. There's lots of stories about that here in the US, too.

I visit Sweden routinely on business. This is nonsense. Violent crime and assaults are occurring in areas that NEVER had this issue and they have coincided with a rise in migrant flow into the country. There are indeed cops quitting specifically because they are tied of this shit and tired of their government who wants to treat these guys with kiddie gloves.

I visit Sweden routinely on business. This is nonsense. Violent crime and assaults are occurring in areas that NEVER had this issue and they have coincided with a rise in migrant flow into the country. There are indeed cops quitting specifically because they are tied of this shit and tired of their government who wants to treat these guys with kiddie gloves.

I thought you were just our middle east expert.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT