ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News' Trump Indictment Coverage

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
I tuned in last night to hear how Fox News covered Trump's fourth indictment, this one for his election tampering in Georgia. I was curious how they would cover it.

What I heard was Right-wing pundit, Mark Levin, going ballistic on-air over the 'democrat legal system's abuse of power.' He compared it to Stalin's Russia. As a member of the Fox News' audience, I guess I'm supposed to ignore the audio tape we all heard of Trump attempting to arm-twist the state's Republican Secretary of State to 'find him 11,780 votes' so he could overturn Joe Biden's win in the state. Instead, I'm supposed to be livid at how 'those RADICAL democrats' are trying to blatantly interfere in the 2024 election with these bogus court cases.

Anybody wondering why our country is apparently 'divided,' need look no further for the culprit. Like the health warning labels we have for stupid people who pick up a package of cigarettes and plan to smoke 'em, we need one for Fox News. Watching their bullsh*t could be dangerous to one's mental health---and to our democracy.

Well on the other hand we have left leaning having wet dreams over the indictments. We are divided because there is little middle ground. That said thanks for the Fox update. Don't have cable and don't get the take from them, CNN, BS NBC, or the rest of the gang.

Well on the other hand we have left leaning having wet dreams over the indictments. We are divided because there is little middle ground. That said thanks for the Fox update. Don't have cable and don't get the take from them, CNN, BS NBC, or the rest of the gang.
What kind of middle ground are you expecting with regards to a guy trying to steal an election and essentially ending the foundation of our democracy? Seems like something you are either for or against.

What kind of middle ground are you expecting with regards to a guy trying to steal an election and essentially ending the foundation of our democracy? Seems like something you are either for or against.
You took the words out of my mouth, Cubs79!

These people whine about the President's son -- who, btw, IS being prosecuted for tax evasion, etc. -- but when it comes to Trump, it's how DARE he be charged for breaking the law!!! 🤪

Hunter isn't being prosecuted. They tried to do a plea deal which turned felonies into misdemeanors, and then thru in a line that said he would not be charged for ANY other federal crimes committed during the same time period. The Judge threw out the deal. Now they set up the same guy who made the deal to be special prosecutor, his job now is to run out the clock on statute of limitations.

The whole thing is a massive joke. The FBI has had the Laptop since 2017, 6 years, give me a break. Hell the DOJ even pushed it on the press that the laptop was Russian disinformation and not to talk about it. They knew it was real from day one. It isn't about covering for Hunter, it's about covering for Prez Joe Briben.

Hunter isn't being prosecuted. They tried to do a plea deal which turned felonies into misdemeanors, and then thru in a line that said he would not be charged for ANY other federal crimes committed during the same time period. The Judge threw out the deal. Now they set up the same guy who made the deal to be special prosecutor, his job now is to run out the clock on statute of limitations.

The whole thing is a massive joke. The FBI has had the Laptop since 2017, 6 years, give me a break. Hell the DOJ even pushed it on the press that the laptop was Russian disinformation and not to talk about it. They knew it was real from day one. It isn't about covering for Hunter, it's about covering for Prez Joe Briben.
They assigned the exact same guy that over 30 Republicans signed a letter demanding Garland appoint to investigate Hunter. Then when Garland does it, now they say its a cover-up. At some point maybe you'll realize Republicans don't actually stand for anything or have any conviction.

I tuned in last night to hear how Fox News covered Trump's fourth indictment, this one for his election tampering in Georgia. I was curious how they would cover it.

What I heard was Right-wing pundit, Mark Levin, going ballistic on-air over the 'democrat legal system's abuse of power.' He compared it to Stalin's Russia. As a member of the Fox News' audience, I guess I'm supposed to ignore the audio tape we all heard of Trump attempting to arm-twist the state's Republican Secretary of State to 'find him 11,780 votes' so he could overturn Joe Biden's win in the state. Instead, I'm supposed to be livid at how 'those RADICAL democrats' are trying to blatantly interfere in the 2024 election with these bogus court cases.

Anybody wondering why our country is apparently 'divided,' need look no further for the culprit. Like the health warning labels we have for stupid people who pick up a package of cigarettes and plan to smoke 'em, we need one for Fox News. Watching their bullsh*t could be dangerous to one's mental health---and to our democracy.
HIT NAIL ON HEAD......faux fox news, the dumbing down and separating of America. SMFH

Reactions: DaShuckster
wet dreams over the indictments. ..........because we want to see justice! so what is the meaning of your post???

They assigned the exact same guy that over 30 Republicans signed a letter demanding Garland appoint to investigate Hunter. Then when Garland does it, now they say its a cover-up. At some point maybe you'll realize Republicans don't actually stand for anything or have any conviction.
You can't make this up. Republicans have becomes a circus.

On one hand, Fox News gets away with reporting the most outrageous bullsh*t imaginable -- and have the balls to do it with a sanctimonious, 'holier-than-thou' attitude.

But ANYTHING we could do to try to regulate this kind of unhealthy disinformation campaign would immediately be characterized as some Commie action to stifle free speech. In other words, we can't win for losing.

This is all a distraction from joe biden’s scandals and his inability to support hawaii during a time of crisis. Seriously you guys need to get out from under the cnn spell

This is all a distraction from joe biden’s scandals and his inability to support hawaii during a time of crisis. Seriously you guys need to get out from under the cnn spell
How is he not supporting hawaii?

On one hand, Fox News gets away with reporting the most outrageous bullsh*t imaginable -- and have the balls to do it with a sanctimonious, 'holier-than-thou' attitude.

But ANYTHING we could do to try to regulate this kind of unhealthy disinformation campaign would immediately be characterized as some Commie action to stifle free speech. In other words, we can't win for losing.
exactly Shuck

So question: we all know Bill Barr hid the Muller report and made a fake summary that wound up in court. Did they ever release Muller's full un-cut report?

So question: we all know Bill Barr hid the Muller report and made a fake summary that wound up in court. Did they ever release Muller's full un-cut report?
Nope. In 2020, a federal judge reviewed the full report and compared it to Barr's redacted version and found it along with Barr's summary painted a wildly one-sided picture.

Note: This article is from Slade because the NYT piece is behind a pay wall.

Nope. In 2020, a federal judge reviewed the full report and compared it to Barr's redacted version and found it along with Barr's summary painted a wildly one-sided picture.

Note: This article is from Slade because the NYT piece is behind a pay wall.
Thanks Shuck. Bill Barr was so crooked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT