ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Hollywood star vandalized

cnsaguy

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2002
I'm sure it was very tolerant and emotionally stable left winger without an ounce of hatred toward another human being type of person. At least he has a conscience.

Link

Meanwhile we have someone on this very board wanting to have a school yard brawl with people.
Was there ever an expectation that a rabid college football fanbase wouldn't have a few people who never mentally left the schoolyard?

Reactions: Knight_Light
He joins an impressive list of celebrities that have had their star vandalized: Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson to name a couple. Hmm, what's the common thread here? I can't quite put my finger on it.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Hollywood libtards hate Trump. This case is already in the “unsolved” folder.

A small news snippet last week showing George Lopez urinating on Trump's star. He used a small water bottle to depict the public urination , of course his camera team filmed the entire episode. The local network airheads thought it amusing, like an opening act!
Must have served as inspiration for this latest example of sickness.

There has to be a new entry added to the DSMV known as Trump Derangement Syndrome....
rolleyes.gif
The guy who did this was unhinged mentally, and should be shot up with Thorazine and left in a corner with his straight jacket on. If such a thing existed, I'd put the "Lament Configuration" in Trump's star for the next idiot that defaces it.

Hollywood libtards hate Trump. This case is already in the “unsolved” folder.

A small news snippet last week showing George Lopez urinating on Trump's star. He used a small water bottle to depict the public urination , of course his camera team filmed the entire episode. The local network airheads thought it amusing, like an opening act!
Must have served as inspiration for this latest example of sickness.

There has to be a new entry added to the DSMV known as Trump Derangement Syndrome....
rolleyes.gif
The guy who did this was unhinged mentally, and should be shot up with Thorazine and left in a corner with his straight jacket on. If such a thing existed, I'd put the "Lament Configuration" in Trump's star for the next idiot that defaces it.

Snowflake.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
The entire Hollywood Blvd. should be jackhammered. That place is so dirty and full of undesirables, it's a miracle anybody even walks down that road anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT