ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's January 6th Indictments

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
I have to admit if Crazyhole were still alive, it would have been interesting to hear how he would've spun this. As I recall, he spent weeks after the election breathlessly giving us all reports of the latest "bombshell findings" of Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

Who knows? Maybe those 'smoking guns' will finally be unveiled at the trial.

Last edited:
And Rudy admitted he may have stretched the truth on his bullshit lies. All while trying to bang an underage Russian on the Borat movie.

For a party so against pedos, they sure put a lot of stock in señor pederast rudy.

And Rudy admitted he may have stretched the truth on his bullshit lies. All while trying to bang an underage Russian on the Borat movie.

For a party so against pedos, they sure put a lot of stock in señor pederast rudy.
Rudy has just become bat shit crazy coo-coo. He was so normal after 911. I wonder what caused him to go batty?

I have to admit if Crazyhole were still alive, it would have been interesting to hear how he would've spun this. As I recall, he spent weeks after the election breathlessly giving us all reports of the latest "bombshell findings" of Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

Who knows? Maybe those 'smoking guns' will finally be unveiled at the trial.
And the criminal can still run for office. Can he run for office in some type of lockup?

Legally a convicted felon can become Prez. I prefer it doesn't happen.
Bidens crap is getting deeper as well. That said he will never be prosecuted by this DOJ.
As for convicted felons not being able to vote, I am for that, even if Trump is convicted.

Bidens crap is getting deeper as well. That said he will never be prosecuted by this DOJ.
Good grief. So Joe's second son was a drug addict and sleezebag so Joe should be prosecuted? 🤪

What makes this extra-rich is that it comes from a MAGA hatter.
As for convicted felons not being able to vote, I am for that, even if Trump is convicted.
Yeah, let's elect Trump -- but don't let him vote!!! 🤪

Good grief. So Joe's second son was a drug addict and sleezebag so Joe should be prosecuted? 🤪

What makes this extra-rich is that it comes from a MAGA hatter.

Yeah, let's elect Trump -- but don't let him vote!!! 🤪
You’re literally arguing with a guy that has the IQ of a pool filter on a good day

I have said many times I don't want trump to be the nominee, but expect he will be. I also don't want Briben.

If you have paid any attention to the hearings on the hill, which I expect you have not on CNN and MSNBC, It goes way past Hunter. Hell the Burisma guy going to jail says the prosecutor being fired was Joe doing his job. Millions in Biden family income have come from Joe being Joe. Joe used to say he never met or talked with Hunter or associates about business, He now says he never was in business with Hunter. Joe used his office to enrich his family and himself. Be brave my friend and take of your blinders, just like I have with Trump..

Be brave my friend and take of your blinders, just like I have with Trump..
LMAO. Good one, goodknightfl.

Have you ever heard any of this stuff from so-called 'news sources' outside of FOX and Newsmax? Yeah, everybody else is part of a VAST left-wing media conspiracy, right? But you wouldn't know anyway because you live in the Fox News bubble.

First off, the Ukraine bribery bullsh*t was refuted YEARS AGO now. Beyond that, Joe's second son, Hunter, is a former drug addict and sleezeball who has clearly had issues. He can go to prison for tax evasion for all I care. But WHERE is the connection between Hunter's sh*t and Biden? For all the MAGA crowd's 'hearings,' I heard ZIPPIDY-DO-DAH about ANYTHING connecting Daddy Joe to any of it.

I find it disengenuous that the SAME people obsessing over Hunter had ZERO QUALMS about Trump's kids and son-in-law using their family connections to rake in millions. Let me guess, THAT's different!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
January 6th…the day where pelosi denied extra security. The day that feds like ray epps led the insurrection…the day that the capitol police willfully led protestors through the capitol only to be later exposed by tucker carlson to the point that many protestors had their wrongful convictions overturned.

Seriously shuck, turn off cnn

January 6th…the day where pelosi denied extra security. The day that feds like ray epps led the insurrection…the day that the capitol police willfully led protestors through the capitol only to be later exposed by tucker carlson to the point that many protestors had their wrongful convictions overturned.

Guess what? I watch many news shows, including Fox News.

So I know exactly where you've gotten those 'Disinformation Gems' of yours. Anybody who has bothered to look outside the Fox News bubble knows the things you pointed out are all bullsh*t.

Guess what? I watch many news shows, including Fox News.

So I know exactly where you've gotten those 'Disinformation Gems' of yours. Anybody who has bothered to look outside the Fox News bubble knows the things you pointed out are all bullsh*t.
See this is where even more common sense is lost with retardplicans. Fox news is the news channel reporting the truth. The other 9 are lying. LOL SMFH

Reactions: DaShuckster

Why would we need extra security. A peaceful transition has always taken place once the votes are in.

Reactions: DaShuckster
You could be right Mike!
Mike is right. Back in the day, I think all of us found Trump's candidacy entertaining. Regardless of one's politics, we found his unorthodox way of campaigning 'watch worthy,' whether voters were inspired by it or found it funny as hell.

As a result, he got the lion's share of attention. Whatever political leanings you think a news network might have, ALL OF THEM saw Trump was a golden goose from the moment he declared his candidancy.

His lack of morals was on full display from the get-go. But enough voters didn't care that he got elected.

Hell, even though I didn't vote for him, I was willing to give him a chance. I remember thinking when the reality of the outcome sunk in, "Maybe the office will change him and he'll rise to the occasion?" Boy, was I stupid!!!

Mike is right. Back in the day, I think all of us found Trump's candidacy entertaining. Regardless of one's politics, we found his unorthodox way of campaigning 'watch worthy,' whether voters were inspired by it or found it funny as hell.

As a result, he got the lion's share of attention. Whatever political leanings you think a news network might have, ALL OF THEM saw Trump was a golden goose from the moment he declared his candidancy.

His lack of morals was on full display from the get-go. But enough voters didn't care that he got elected.

Hell, even though I didn't vote for him, I was willing to give him a chance. I remember thinking when the reality of the outcome sunk in, "Maybe the office will change him and he'll rise to the occasion?" Boy, was I stupid!!!
I was actually hoping that when he took office he would be a bit normal and do a good job. Man was I wrong!

I was actually hoping that when he took office he would be a bit normal and do a good job. Man was I wrong!
One thing that we can all agree on was that there wasn’t any way in hell, Trump’s ego and narcissism were going to allow him to go quietly and peacefully

That’s why when I turned on the television at 10:00 P.M. on January 6th, I was just shaking my head. What a bunch of degenerates

How many of us were actually expecting worse if that was at all possible ?

One thing that we can all agree on was that there wasn’t any way in hell, Trump’s ego and narcissism were going to allow him to go quietly and peacefully

That’s why when I turned on the television at 10:00 P.M. on January 6th, I was just shaking my head. What a bunch of degenerates

It was a selfie tour.

I’ve always wanted to know, and I mean really know what would have happened if the dip shit in the Buffalo head and the rest of the low iq dildos had actually gotten ahold of Mike Pence or Nancy Pelosi? Like were they going to get their autographs? Hug them? Snap a selfie? Or do serious harm to them?

Were they there to harm these people? I have no doubt in my mind that they were.

I think most people knew after the election that Trump wasn't going to go quietly.
Seriously, I did. I told Mrs Shuckster when we were watching the riot on live TV that we were going to get out of this thing easier than I thought.

But -- silly me -- I thought once the police regained control and Congress was able to certify the Electoral College votes -- and people like McConnell and Graham were publicly condemning Trump -- that all the craziness would be in our rearview mirror.

Boy, I was sure wrong.

I’ve always wanted to know, and I mean really know what would have happened if the dip shit in the Buffalo head and the rest of the low iq dildos had actually gotten ahold of Mike Pence or Nancy Pelosi? Like were they going to get their autographs? Hug them? Snap a selfie? Or do serious harm to them?

Were they there to harm these people? I have no doubt in my mind that they were.
No doubt there were people there with bad intentions, I don't think that was true with the vast majority of them, Those whom intended to do harm and it can be proven should have the book thrown at them.

I don't think that was true with the vast majority of them,
You have to be completely brainwashed and brain dead to think that “the vast majority of them” didn’t have bad intentions

Here is the trespassing law

Code of the District of Columbia

§ 22–3302. Unlawful entry on property.​

(a)(1) Any person who, without lawful authority, shall enter, or attempt to enter, any private dwelling, building, or other property, or part of such dwelling, building, or other property, against the will of the lawful occupant or of the person lawfully in charge thereof, or being therein or thereon, without lawful authority to remain therein or thereon shall refuse to quit the same on the demand of the lawful occupant, or of the person lawfully in charge thereof, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and on conviction thereof shall be punished by a fine of not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, imprisonment for not more than 180 days, or both.

No doubt there were people there with bad intentions, I don't think that was true with the vast majority of them, Those whom intended to do harm and it can be proven should have the book thrown at them.
Their intent doesn’t matter. If someone was killed during the commission of a felony, every person committing the felony crime would be culpable of felony murder.

According to many (I just lost a long time friend for this), there was no insurrection. After he said that, I said, I'm out of here man, you're fkn brainwashed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT