ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Lawyer says he can murder someone and not get charged with a crime. What a time to be alive.

That is one of the dumber things i think ive heard. The president can still be arrested for commiting a felony just like anyone else.

OMG! I'm so offended by everything the longtime former NYC mayor has to say!

SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one of the dumber things i think ive heard YET. The president can still be arrested for commiting a felony just like anyone else.

FIFY. Still got maybe 3 years left of Trump unless he gets impeached.

Also this is legit insanity. Can't wait for our resident moron red hatters to defend this and whine about TDS.

Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani claimed Sunday that the President hypothetically could have shot the former FBI director to end the Russia investigation and not face prosecution for it while in office.

OMG! I'm so offended by everything the longtime former NYC mayor has to say!

SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you were smart enough to understand that Giuliani is Trump's lawyer.

Real talk: you are legit the most pathetic, partisan moron I've ever interacted with.

ARMAGEDDON!! THE PRESIDENT THINKS HES ABOVE THE LAW AND CAN CARRY OUT EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS WITH NO PENALTY TDS TDS TDS.

(That's exactly what he thinks, and it's the exact message his lawyer delivered.)

EVERYTHING THE FORMER MAYOR OF NYC SAYS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE PRESIDENT IS THINKING IN REAL TIME!

OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOAR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING THE FORMER MAYOR OF NYC SAYS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE PRESIDENT IS THINKING IN REAL TIME!

OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOAR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!
It's his lawyer... he's paid to represent the president.

And, it's the same message from the letter they sent to Mueller in January before Giuliani was on board. So it's not his opinion only.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOAR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!

Considering Trump treated out that he has the right to pardon himself today, looks like Giuliani was pretty accurate in stating their thoughts.

Reactions: MACHater02
Considering Trump treated out that he has the right to pardon himself today, looks like Giuliani was pretty accurate in stating their thoughts.

Yawn. There's a massive difference between stating what is constitutionally correct (what was Tweeted) and the former mayor of NYC asserting that this has anything to do with murdering someone.

The former mayor of NYC simply needs to do less TV shows

But here I'll play along -

CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN TO HUFFPO AND LET'S FETCH OUT TALKING POINTS! IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT!!!!

Yawn. There's a massive difference between stating what is constitutionally correct (what was Tweeted) and the former mayor of NYC asserting that this has anything to do with murdering someone.

CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN TO HUFFPO AND LET'S FETCH OUT TALKING POINTS! IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT!!!!

Ah there it is. The universal moron red hatter symbol. This scandal can officially go live with the thousands others that have been "yawned away".

Yeah, it's trumps lawyer for the 5th time. Also it mirrors a statement made to Mueller that claimed he could not be charged with any crime while in office.

Why is it so hard to criticize this buffoon for 85? You could disagree with this insane claim and still support his policies. The fact that you are trying to support him on this of all things is pretty telling about what kind of American you are and how you feel about the institutions of our democracy.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Why is it so hard to criticize this buffoon for 85? You could disagree with this insane claim and still support his policies. The fact that you are trying to support him on this of all things is pretty telling about what kind of American you are and how you feel about the institutions of our democracy.

Because 85 is a pathetic partisan bitch who treats politics like a goddamn football game.

Just imagine if Obama's lawyer said he could gun down anyone who was getting in his way and not be charged.

I wonder if 85 would be here standing up for his right to do that. I know I would still be here pissed about it and demanding action.

@UCFKnight85 Because I know you have him on ignore

NinjaKnight, post: Because 85 is a pathetic partisan bitch who treats politics like a goddamn football game.

Criticize who? You're telling me what the former mayor of NYC said on a TV show, yet demanding that I blame someone else for those comments.

It's a pathetic little game you're playing, but nothing new.

Criticize who? You're telling me what the former mayor of NYC said on a TV show, yet demanding that I blame someone else for those comments.

It's a pathetic little game you're playing, but nothing new.

It doesn't look like anything to me
-ucfhost85

If his lawyer is misrepresenting him so much he should probably fire him. But he's not so he wont.

Just imagine if Obama's lawyer said he could gun down anyone who was getting in his way and not be charged.

I wonder if 85 would be here standing up for his right to do that. I know I would still be here pissed about it and demanding action.

I'm not going to defend Giuliani because he is just flat wrong, but he was talking about how hard it is to charge a sitting president and compel him to testify. The word "hypothetical" is important in his statement.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I'm not going to defend Giuliani because he is just flat wrong, but he was talking about how hard it is to charge a sitting president and compel him to testify. The word "hypothetical" is important in his statement.

Nope! He is really talking about murdering someone. Trump told him he'll do it.

Take your fancy speak and "hypothetical" out of here- this here is reserved for Trump hysteria and bashing!!!!!!!!

Nope! He is really talking about murdering someone. Trump told him he'll do it.

Take your fancy speak and "hypothetical" out of here- this here is reserved for Trump hysteria and bashing!!!!!!!!

No one is talking about Trump actually killing someone you ignorant twat stain. Its about Trump thinking he can pardon himself. Holy hell you are not smart.

No one is talking about Trump actually killing someone you ignorant twat stain. Its about Trump thinking he can pardon himself. Holy hell you are not smart.

Which is an of itself a legitimate question and what Rudy said "may" have some value for discussion. I personally disagree with what he said because he's talking about a felony, but in the larger scope he probably is correct. A president probably can break laws and pardon themself, but I don't think there is a precedent set on this.

Which is an of itself a legitimate question and what Rudy said "may" have some value for discussion. I personally disagree with what he said because he's talking about a felony, but in the larger scope he probably is correct. A president probably can break laws and pardon themself, but I don't think there is a precedent set on this.

Yep, and treason is a few notches above murder as far as the gov is concerned.

Reactions: Crazyhole

Then he isn’t a president beholden to the laws of the people who elected him, he is a king, tyrant, monarch or someone other form of singular power.

Then he isn’t a president beholden to the laws of the people who elected him, he is a king, tyrant, monarch or someone other form of singular power.
I'm not saying that its right, or that it is even technically correct because i don't think its ever been litigated. That being said, Rudy has a point on the level of authority that a president has. This isnt a common sense argument, because i think everyone would agree that a president "shouldn't " be able to do it, but what side is the law on if it were to happen?

I'm not saying that its right, or that it is even technically correct because i don't think its ever been litigated. That being said, Rudy has a point on the level of authority that a president has. This isnt a common sense argument, because i think everyone would agree that a president "shouldn't " be able to do it, but what side is the law on if it were to happen?

I think it would cause a constitutional crisis and the law would come down against anyone who tries. It is not the kind of powers the forefathers wanted in creating the constitution.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I think it would cause a constitutional crisis and the law would come down against anyone who tries. It is not the kind of powers the forefathers wanted in creating the constitution.

I agree, but at the same time we've seen executive usurpation several times over the last 3 decades and SCOTUS and the legislative branch allowed it to happen.

Is it constitutional to force me to buy insurance? Common sense says no but all 3 branches said yes.

I agree, but at the same time we've seen executive usurpation several times over the last 3 decades and SCOTUS and the legislative branch allowed it to happen.

Is it constitutional to force me to buy insurance? Common sense says no but all 3 branches said yes.
i never really had a specific doctor so i cant comment on keeping them, but my prices went through the roof.

You’re comparing apples to oranges. Executive usurpation to enact laws/executive orders is not the same as an executive claiming self-pardon powers for a potential self breach of the law.

Did anyone read the article?

n an interview with CNN last month, Giuliani said Mueller's team informed Trump's attorneys that they have concluded they cannot indict a sitting president and "all they get to do is write a report."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT