ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane thumping SMU

Hope all 3 of us are ranked in 2 weeks.
Well, I hope Heisman candidates Bo Nix and Caleb Williams have breakout games this week to vault UCF into the Top 15.

*Granted the Knights have to take care of business Saturday.

In fact, I wish Mario Cristobal, Brent Key, Sam Pittman, Brent Venables, Neal Brown, and Scott Satterfield big signature wins this weekend to help clear a path for the Knights toward a Top 10 ranking.

Tulane played a solid first half. Noted that their secondary pass coverage has been good against SMU. I guess that's the reason we went with JRP for the win. SMU only has 115 yards passing in the first half

Reactions: ucfjosh2000
Tulane is legit, but SMU has quit. Full stop.
Yep, Lashlee has a real problem on his hands…..definitely on the hot seat next year. Meanwhile, Spears has good Pro written all over him.

I’m starting to change my mind about who I would want to face IF we made it into the CCG. Pratt and Spears seem to be better than Bryant and whoever. I think Tulane’s main issue is fear of the moment for a normally not so good team.

Side note, sure would like to see that Levine kid from SMU in a UCF uniform

I do t know, Cincy had us beat at home and it took a pretty amazing performance from Mikey and the boys to pull it out. I’m not so sure we wouldn’t want to take our chances again with the team we beat at their home field.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT