ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa game thread

I am blown away at this complaint fest. I had this down as a tough game. Tulsa had their hearts ripped out with close losses to SMU, Memphis and Cinci. We had the weather against us, the refs against us, on the road and against a fired up team. To the person that said Gabriel sucks, you need to GTFO. You don’t remember Steven Moffitt and Justin Holman. We have a true freshman who is a baller, who literally sacrificed his body to save us yardage.

Reactions: UCF Tampa Knight
Not sure why trolls would come here when we are slamming ourselves more than they could ever do. Same reasons the NGEbraska board was boring this week. Can’t say things that are any worse than they are
At least were honest about it.

Yes sir! You never fight on the FIELD with your own team!!! If you do... umm well you either dont have a team or you dont have a leader.
Ive been saying this since pitt game, this team lacks a leader on both sides of the ball. MM, Shaq griffin, Pat Jasinski...nobody has stepped up to lead. Those guys would have put the team on their backs to win games, but now were left with guys fighting each other

Ive been saying this since pitt game, this team lacks a leader on both sides of the ball. MM, Shaq griffin, Pat Jasinski...nobody has stepped up to lead. Those guys would have put the team on their backs to win games, but now were left with guys fighting each other

nope they don’t but they don’t have many seniors. Ever since KZ went down nobody has stepped up to the “the” leader. DG will he’s only a true freshmen

As talented as DG is he is still very young......... I really think DJ was gonna be that guy.........

And for those of you who don't appreciate the candid discussions on this message board, don't let the door hit you in the ass........

As talented as DG is he is still very young......... I really think DJ was gonna be that guy.........

And for those of you who don't appreciate the candid discussions on this message board, don't let the door hit you in the ass........
After seeing DG on the sideline with a red face, dazed, and without his helmet, did you really think Mack was coming in for 1 play?

Reactions: JAFFX2
After seeing DG on the sideline with a red face, dazed, and without his helmet, did you really think Mack was coming in for 1 play?

Agree......did they ever put DG through concussion protocol? And how ****ed up was the officiating on that play amongst many others? How could that not be a rouging the passer at an absolute minimum????

DG is going to be solid but we also have a very capable guy that can go in and change the flow, why not use him. People, all the dumb penalties ultimately goes back to coaching. Secondly it was Tulsa, they shouldn’t even be in the same area code as us in talent. I am not settling for where we were when I first started school in 1996. That was a game that should never have been lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Agree......did they ever put DG through concussion protocol? And how ****ed up was the officiating on that play amongst many others? How could that not be a rouging the passer at an absolute minimum????
Looks like he just rushed him back. Anything Mack could have done differently this year is going to have to be just guessing and speculation.

I think the refs didn’t view him as a qb at that moment. They were focusing on fumble/incomplete pass
That’s now 8-3 for Tulsa all time vs UCF, including 3 in a row and 7 of the last 8.

UCF has never won in Tulsa.
Congrats

How in the heck can he not be a QB getting hit while throwing a pass???

Yeah, it's roughing the "passer," not just quarterback. He's clearly defenseless there and took a brutal shot helmet to helmet to the point that his lid came off. Kid should've been ejected.

Reactions: OtterKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT