ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa game thread

Unfortunately, this game will probably have the least amount of traveling UCF fans. This game and Cincinnati were never games that I could attend. I really want to go to Tulane as my 4th away game this year.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Nobody wants to go to Tulsa.

I disagree two of the best breweries in the country are in Tulsa. (Prairie Artisan Ales and American solera) I was pissed that it wasn't a weekend game as I was looking for justification to finally get to Tulsa.

I'd love to go, but Friday and distance makes it a tough one. I have a healthy dislike for Tulsa from the C-USA days that hasn't been re-kindled enough in the AAC. Do people fly into OKC?

OKC is maybe 2 hours away. Tulsa has an airport but I'm not sure who flys there. Stillwater has an airport that American flys into from Dallas. That's about an hour away.

I'd love to go, but Friday and distance makes it a tough one. I have a healthy dislike for Tulsa from the C-USA days that hasn't been re-kindled enough in the AAC. Do people fly into OKC?

The word is that they do have an airport.

Lots of Lockheed employees from UCF in Dallas maybe they will aslo make the trip.

Tulsa has had our number quite a few times. Hoping we blow them out on our way to the Cotton Bowl.

I plan to go. Hopefully I wont be alone

Unfortunately, this game will probably have the least amount of traveling UCF fans. This game and Cincinnati were never games that I could attend. I really want to go to Tulane as my 4th away game this year.

Hey UCFmikes I am going to the Tulane game. I am a UCF alumn and I am completing medical school over here at Tulane. You already know who I am rooting for Go Knights! Keep me updated if you go lets grab a beer together.

giphy.gif

Just printed tickets. Should have bought long johns.
I wore a T-shirt, thermal long sleeve shirt, and a UCF hooded sweat shirt for Temple and I was just a little bit cold. My friends were miserable and cold. Being cold and/or wet can ruin a game. Be prepared!

Reactions: Knight Strength
I was referring to when I read on here you wouldn't meet other posters in the tailgate at the Fiesta Bowl. Thought I remembered you said it was too cold

This is true. @Flem3000 and his wife stayed up late making breakfast for the tailgate. We were all eager to meet up with @Ucfmikes but he decided to stay inside a bar because it was too cold. SMH.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormthecourt?
It was 19 degrees the morning of the Peach Bowl. I don’t think tailgating in that temperature is fun, but props to anyone who braved that cold

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT