ADVERTISEMENT

Turns out a selfie can, in fact, kill you

I can't wait for his kids' first selfies. His heartbreak will be palpable.

You can stop waiting. My boy does them all the time. He asked me the other day if he could take a selfie. And I was like:

tumblr_n8hnl56dlS1sfoav0o1_500.gif

Reactions: jetsaholic
"Air Force Gen. Hawk Carlisle, head of Air Combat Command , described Monday how airmen at Hurlburt Field, Florida, with the 361st Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group, recognized a comment on social media and turned that into an airstrike that resulted in three Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) missiles destroying am Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) headquarters building."

The guy's name is hawk and he's a general in the Air Force. Most career-appropriate name ever. The only way it would be better is if he were named Falcon.

The 7 deadly sins are pretty much an ideal suggestion of what not to do. Pride is always a big one that gets most people.

"Air Force Gen. Hawk Carlisle, head of Air Combat Command , described Monday how airmen at Hurlburt Field, Florida, with the 361st Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group, recognized a comment on social media and turned that into an airstrike that resulted in three Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) missiles destroying am Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) headquarters building."

The guy's name is hawk and he's a general in the Air Force. Most career-appropriate name ever. The only way it would be better is if he were named Falcon.
You mean this guy??????

General_Hawk_1260340647.jpg
Bah ... he' so 20th century!

America! F*** YEA!
"G.I. Mother----ing Drone!"

BTW, is anyone seeing an echo across many threads? ;)
(yes, first time acknowledging one set of occurrences)

I bet a certain Cooler poster wrote all the code for the USAF to support it's intelligence arm.
Yeah, but was it .net x86 or Windows container?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT