ADVERTISEMENT

Twin Peaks

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
I warched the first 2 seasons from 25 years ago just so I can watch the new showtime revamp.

Awesome show. Still don't know what I've been watching. It's like Donnie Darko meets Stranger Things

That's David Lynch for you.

The DVD of Mulholland Drive came with an insert that had notes on the movie to help you better understand it. Blue Velvet is another wild flick.

Twin Peaks is awesome. Still probably his best project to date.

That's David Lynch for you.

The DVD of Mulholland Drive came with an insert that had notes on the movie to help you better understand it. Blue Velvet is another wild flick.

Twin Peaks is awesome. Still probably his best project to date.

I just appreciate the risk Showtime took bringing it back. It's a deathly slow show that relies on being really f*cking weird vs. having any real action. The first Showtime episode featured a guy staring at a box for like 10 minutes without any explanation.

I do not understand David Lynch at all. I think he just pulls stuff out of his ass for shits and giggles to make film students lose their minds.

I do not understand David Lynch at all. I think he just pulls stuff out of his ass for shits and giggles to make film students lose their minds.

You either love or hate it. There's no middle ground.

I guess that's to be expected for a show that features a woman who has a pet log that talks to her, and an other dimensional waiting room where people talk like Russian robotic aliens.

Reactions: KnightrousOxide
You either love or hate it. There's no middle ground.

I guess that's to be expected for a show that features a woman who has a pet log that talks to her, and an other dimensional waiting room where people talk like Russian robotic aliens.

Totally.

I describe Lynch as the amazing, eccentric drummer on the side of the street. If you take the time to stop and watch, you may be blown away. But you can also just keep walking by and your life is no different because of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT