ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Allotment - Where are the Seats?

swjeremiah

Two-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know where the seats are based on the Section given via the ucfknights site. These do not correlate to the layout of the stadium. I want to know where my seats will be before I purchase. As an example, were have the chance to get section G39. What is G39? Anyone?>

Anyone know where the seats are based on the Section given via the ucfknights site. These do not correlate to the layout of the stadium. I want to know where my seats will be before I purchase. As an example, were have the chance to get section G39. What is G39? Anyone?>
126, 236, 340 are where the UCF sections start and they go up higher in digits as they head from midfield towards the end zone

I'm pretty sure that you can replace "G" with "3".

The G whatever is generic....it will be based on priority points after Wednesday when they assign seats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT