ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Athletics Department

ucffan642

Four-Star Recruit
Oct 23, 2015
We are all very frustrated with the Football program, however:

I believe the problem runs MUCH deeper…under the direction and coach hiring of Mr Terry Mohajir, there seems to be an acceptance of mediocrity across all of UCF Athletics. There doesn’t seem to be any accountability that we can see as a fan base. Have there been any coach firings since he’s been here? We should be at an aggressive growth stage across all sports but it appears just the opposite.

Terry Mohajir and Dr Cartwright need to hear from us. We all want to support our athletics wholeheartedly but our time and money should be well invested and it doesn’t appear to be the case.

We are all very frustrated with the Football program, however:

I believe the problem runs MUCH deeper…under the direction and coach hiring of Mr Terry Mohajir, there seems to be an acceptance of mediocrity across all of UCF Athletics. There doesn’t seem to be any accountability that we can see as a fan base. Have there been any coach firings since he’s been here? We should be at an aggressive growth stage across all sports but it appears just the opposite.

Terry Mohajir and Dr Cartwright need to hear from us. We all want to support our athletics wholeheartedly but our time and money should be well invested and it doesn’t appear to be the case.
They fired the baseball coach. New hire went to the tourney. I could see as year 2 in the Big 12 that adjustments could be made. I would’ve never fired anybody before we got out of the big 12. I think learning the landscape of a new conference is important and we just went through our initial year. We did fire the baseball coach prior to the first year in the big 12 and it worked out great so what do I know. That being said, I think that we will see different adjustments take place after we fix our bed in the big 12 initially.

The money that has been brought to the university from outside funding, has been impressive though, and that is an athletic department thing. As well as some the improvements in our facilities. Get over to the basketball facility it’s sweet

They fired the baseball coach. New hire went to the tourney. I could see as year 2 in the Big 12 that adjustments could be made. I would’ve never fired anybody before we got out of the big 12. I think learning the landscape of a new conference is important and we just went through our initial year. We did fire the baseball coach prior to the first year in the big 12 and it worked out great so what do I know. That being said, I think that we will see different adjustments take place after we fix our bed in the big 12 initially.

The money that has been brought to the university from outside funding, has been impressive though, and that is an athletic department thing. As well as some the improvements in our facilities. Get over to the basketball facility it’s sweet
To be fair the baseball coach all but explicitly admit his team was cheating in a taped interview with a ucf reporter.

Reactions: connerito
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT