ADVERTISEMENT

UCF = BIG TIME!

Chez23

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2013
Wow... when DW left only a short time ago and then thankfully took JH with him I am sure all UCF nation was worried. For me, I was a bit bummed about DW leaving but then when he thought JH was the man for Tenn, then that quickly changed my mind. UCF program had been a downward trend the last few years and JH recruiting was not all that good. You have to admit the UCF luster in FBS was fading.... UCF then went out hired an aggressive AD who in turn in hiring a Nationally recognized top P5 HC in Malzahn. Not only is this bringing UCF back to the lips of many in CFB but demonstrates to others that UCF is back and back BIG TIME! Recruiting will soar as GM will do great in FLA and close by in Georgia as well. This is a big win for UCF and reading all the comments from respected folks around the country they all agree its an A+ hire for UCF. It is so nice to get excited again for UCF and having a Big Time experienced coach coming from a top program in the toughest division in the FBS to UCF is special... This is the next step for UCF. The press conference was awesome and got the excitement back in the program and the brand!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News