ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Dream Team

GoldenFunk

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2009
I thought it might be fun to build a UCF dream team Using current and past players. Maybe we can all suggest a player for a position, until we have a 22 man squad. I’ll start with smokin’ Joe Burnett, cornerback.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I thought it might be fun to build a UCF dream team Using current and past players. Maybe we can all suggest a player for a position, until we have a 22 man squad. I’ll start with smokin’ Joe Burnett, cornerback.
M. Milton at QB

Ouch...Prater. I had some painful kick memories in that winless season. Nothing against the guy but he broke my heart a few times.

The Bortles v Milton v Culpepper argument is interesting. Culpepper was an absolute beast, but before my time.

Ishmael-Safety
Shqm Griffin, Terrence Plummer- LB
PR- Smokin' Joe
KR- Mcduffie

24K is for sure RB, but you gotta get Killins somewhere

C- Mike Gruttadauria
Punter -Blake Clingan
OL -Josh Sitton

Punt/kick return — Quincy McDuffie or Adrian Killins

Reactions: UCFhonors
OK then Franco Grilla

Bet no one knows that name.

Rudy, Rudy Rudy as back up QB.
I remember Franco. Youngstown State game-winner.

Then again, the best memory I have of UCF football when I was a student was watching Eddie O'Brien nail a 55-yarder to beat B-CU for the first time.

Reactions: 80'sKnight
We also need to run nickel package so that we can have Joe Burnett, Josh Robinson, and AJ Bouye on the field together.

The Bortles v Milton v Culpepper argument is interesting. Culpepper was an absolute beast, but before my time.

I have to say although I am an 80s UCF guy, MM is currently my pick over Daunte. Milton this season showed more QB intelligence than both Bortles and Culpepper. Not the physical size but in the ability to read defenses and coverage schemes. I am hoping this proves true because it bodes well for the future. I don't think MM is a product of the SF offense. I think it is the other way around

McDowell HC - Frost OC - GOL DC - Travis Fischer WR coach - Mario V for QB coach

No one has even mentioned AJ Bouye...... Also Kamar Aiken, Mike Sims Walker, Legar Douzable, Clayton Geathers, Latavius Murray......

Reactions: atsKnight
I have to say although I am an 80s UCF guy, MM is currently my pick over Daunte. Milton this season showed more QB intelligence than both Bortles and Culpepper. Not the physical size but in the ability to read defenses and coverage schemes. I am hoping this proves true because it bodes well for the future. I don't think MM is a product of the SF offense. I think it is the other way around
Culpepper was before my time but I have to assume out of the 3 UCF QBs he had the least to work with around him.

I agree with you on Milton. He processes info so quickly and knows how to read defenses. A lot of Seniors still can't do that. His deep ball accuracy also opens up the offense and stretches defenses. Scott Frost's offense or any offense is a lot easier to put up video game numbers when QB1 can do that. The one negative about Milton is durability, every hit I'm worried he's not getting up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT