ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Fast & Slow - 2nd Scrimmage "Ultra Shareholders Event"

gapman333

Five-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2009
Winter Springs
Excited that the season is almost upon us and couldn't wait to get the write up's going again. Gus really doesn't want details out there from practice and i want to keep getting invited so i am not putting anything significant out there. Just throwing out some basic player observations for all that couldn't attend. Overall we looked solid, i came away very excited about offense and defense so really no bad news, no major injuries, no side dominated but each had moments, notes below...
  • Bowman: He is fun as hell to watch, he housed one from about 70 out and he pulled away from everyone, just blazing fast. He is going to be a game changer for us.
  • MAR: You forget out deep the running back room is, MAR came out and had a long run in which he absolutely destroyed a defensive back, biggest hit of the practice, laid guy out, and kept going, almost Stanback level.
  • Gammage: Dude is HUGE. Legit 6-4 220+, he is a load, had some nice grabs. He should help for sure
  • Whittemore: Again showing how deep the skill positions are, he had a great grab over middle on high ball early in practice.
  • JRP: In much better command of offense. Showed again how deadly his legs are with a 30+ ish yard TD run blazed down sideline, looked great all around
  • McClain: Looked better then he did in the Spring and made some solid plays, his legs will help us as well.
  • Patterson: Had a sick pick, multiple break ups, he is really good
  • Barber, Choute, Lee: All had moments at DL, Barber clearly a grown man out there
It it hard for me not to go into greater details, lots i would love to say but hopefully this gives a taste. Just know nothing i experienced today made me feel negative toward any part of the team or coaches or staff. Very impressive outing all the way around and we looked even better then i expected we would. It was hot as hell but not a place I rather be. Go Knights!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News