ADVERTISEMENT

UCF film room. Memphis preview

I always learn something in every Chinander interview. I didn't know about getting to the nearest sideline on an INT return.

I always learn something in every Chinander interview. I didn't know about getting to the nearest sideline on an INT return.
I did notice it happens a lot. Make the fat guys work harder to get you. But you also add the sideline as another defender.

The defensive teammates who are now blockers are supposed to set up a wall along the sideline

I think the chemistry we have in our coaching staff is great. I have been in tune with and speaking to our coaches since the Gene McDowell days. Nothing matches what we have today !!

Keep it going ....

Just Win !!

They know that this is a fun job in a fun place. If things work out well in the next 5 years, they could get some big paychecks due to NY6 games.

Reactions: Miltonian
They know that this is a fun job in a fun place. If things work out well in the next 5 years, they could get some big paychecks due to NY6 games.
And due to our expanded donation pool, expanded athletic program budget etc. But in the near future the NY6 games could provide a huge boost if we can get there.

First: When Nebraska inevitably steals Scott Frost from us make Chinander head coach. Oh wait, we don't like coach in waiting situations. So never mind. LOL.

Go Knights!

RPO "kinda like what you do" (UCF offense) " kinda like the triple option" hope hope hope- does that mean we might be better prepared for the Ga. Techs and Navys?

It seems Milton's definitely going be tested against a much better defense this week.

RPO "kinda like what you do" (UCF offense) " kinda like the triple option" hope hope hope- does that mean we might be better prepared for the Ga. Techs and Navys?

It seems Milton's definitely going be tested against a much better defense this week.
Tech isn't really RPO. They are pretty much just RRRO. Can sell out the run 90% of the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT