ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Film Room Video

Memphis will get a lot of passing yards, no matter how good we are, and our pass defense is still quite suspect. Memphis has hands down the best passing game in the conference, with a great offensive line, impressive receiver corp that is sure to burn us sometimes, and a smart, disciplined QB who will take whatever the D gives him. And their run game is certainly as good or better than ours at this point. If we have turnovers or are inconsistent on offense, we'll definitely be playing from behind.

The good news for UCF is that their array of injuries are concentrated on defense, already their weak spot. Even the worst opponents in the AAC will score on them. But as UCLA discovered, their secondary specializes in making picks against QBs who go for big plays and force their throws.

I doubt Memphis has gone against D-Line as strong as ours so that will definitely help out our secondary. It will be a long night if we can't get pressure on Turd Ferguson. He has a big arm. All starts up front on both sides of the ball.

I really like how Frost would use plays that might not necessarily grab us many yards but set us up to gash them in big chunks later. Still can't believe we adapt as the game goes on, I was not use to that in the GOL era.

Memphis will get a lot of passing yards, no matter how good we are, and our pass defense is still quite suspect. Memphis has hands down the best passing game in the conference, with a great offensive line, impressive receiver corp that is sure to burn us sometimes, and a smart, disciplined QB who will take whatever the D gives him. And their run game is certainly as good or better than ours at this point. If we have turnovers or are inconsistent on offense, we'll definitely be playing from behind.

The good news for UCF is that their array of injuries are concentrated on defense, already their weak spot. Even the worst opponents in the AAC will score on them. But as UCLA discovered, their secondary specializes in making picks against QBs who go for big plays and force their throws.
So rain would damper their passin attack?

Reactions: Mikesi
or cause defenders to slip. And they've already played in a hurricane, so there's the experience issue, too.
Very true, but ferguson severely struggled with accuracy and distance in the rain game. I remember watching it because nothing else was on.

Ive been reading alot of memphis articles and board, they are seriously scared of our D-Line and Backers, their O-Line hasnt been amazing, but they are even more scared that their D-Line is hurt and has yet to get pressure on 2 cupcakes so far. Their defense is so banged up and their starting safety just got kicked off the team which is good for us.

As long as we can get a pass rush and keep run game at calm, we should win and win big. THey say the best way to make young corners look good is with pressure.

Very true, but ferguson severely struggled with accuracy and distance in the rain game. I remember watching it because nothing else was on.

Ive been reading alot of memphis articles and board, they are seriously scared of our D-Line and Backers, their O-Line hasnt been amazing, but they are even more scared that their D-Line is hurt and has yet to get pressure on 2 cupcakes so far. Their defense is so banged up and their starting safety just got kicked off the team which is good for us.

As long as we can get a pass rush and keep run game at calm, we should win and win big. THey say the best way to make young corners look good is with pressure.
This is gonna be good!! Our defensive line is going to be salivating

Memphis must be feeling snake bit. First, they play in what's left of a Hurricane. Then they waste a trip to Orlando but are flushed out by another Hurricane. Now a tropical disturbance may drench them in the rescheduled game.

Link so you don't have to leave Board.

Just saw this. What an amazing program we have developed into. Look at the extra mile that these coaches are going to just to entertain the fans and promote the program and players. Makes you want to go to games even more. Looks like they really enjoy what they are doing and are seeing all of their hard work paying off. All they needed to do is to pass around and start eating a bag of popcorn. That would have been funny.

I just love this series. Love the way they break down the plays and use their terminology, but making it a little simple for us non-coaches/players. Specifically how coach Chinander broke down how Lowry got that pick because of Nate Evans' coverage and specifically not hitting too high in order to avoid a targeting call. All I saw up until that point is the pick. Love it!

I just love this series. Love the way they break down the plays and use their terminology, but making it a little simple for us non-coaches/players. Specifically how coach Chinander broke down how Lowry got that pick because of Nate Evans' coverage and specifically not hitting too high in order to avoid a targeting call. All I saw up until that point is the pick. Love it!

This is a pretty rare gift. Madden and Gruden have made fortunes on this ability. We're lucky as a fanbase to get this level of coverage/content.

This is a pretty rare gift. Madden and Gruden have made fortunes on this ability. We're lucky as a fanbase to get this level of coverage/content.

Agree. I told him such at the fanfest. I learn something new about football during every one of these series.

That's why Frost bargained for higher salaries for his coaching staff, and also why Frost said he doesn't get involved with the defense (despite being an ex-NFL defensive back and starting out as a defensive coach).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT