ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Football: Gus Malzahn Press Conference - Sam Houston Week

Bulletin board material! Hope this lights a fire under Gus and he runs it up a little on them. He tends to be too vanilla (and gimmicky, I don’t disagree), let’s see what he’s got this week.
It’s a gimmick high school offense. He’s going to get mad? You think anyone cares?

Gus cares. He wants everyone to think he dials up the perfect play for every situation.

Same exact depth chart as Week 1, no changes.

Makes sense. Under Gus, there really hasn’t been huge changes to the depth chart from week to week unless a player goes down with an injury (and even then the chart doesn’t get updated sometimes).

"He wants everyone to think he dials up the perfect play for every situation."

You must not be paying atttention then. Gus in the post game interview said he made some bad play calls in the first half. I'm not sure where you getting that at. He never says he is perfect.

Reactions: Yaes
"He wants everyone to think he dials up the perfect play for every situation."

You must not be paying atttention then. Gus in the post game interview said he made some bad play calls in the first half. I'm not sure where you getting that at. He never says he is perfect.
You’re right. He wants everyone to think he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

That's the genius of Gus. Keep thinking that he doesn't know what he's doing. "or ELSE" -Bianchi

LOL. Come on weekend and game day. fyi, Coach radio show tonight.

On tonight's radio show, Gus reiterated bad play calling in first half. Gave some excuses for KJ for playing bad.
Said KJ had a great week of practice.

Lee Hunter was interviewed by Marc Daniels. It's his mom's birthday. Says gonna sack qb twice for momma.

Lee's favorite food, Taco Salad.

Go Knights!

Reactions: muckdawg24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT