ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Football: More postgame celebration footage after 35-34 comeback win at TCU

Cool coverage! I can't imagine being there. I had to listen to the game on the radio with airpods out to sea on a Wonders of the Sea Cruise boat. I couldn't relax the whole game. MarK Daniels called a great game. The ups-and-downs-and-downs to ups again must have been nerve wrecking seeing the game live. I got home this morning from the Cruise and getting ready to watch the game this Sunday eve on DVR to relive it.

Go Knights!!

Reactions: ucf1
Cool coverage! I can't imagine being there. I had to listen to the game on the radio with airpods out to sea on a Wonders of the Sea Cruise boat. I couldn't relax the whole game. MarK Daniels called a great game. The ups-and-downs-and-downs to ups again must have been nerve wrecking seeing the game live. I got home this morning from the Cruise and getting ready to watch the game this Sunday eve on DVR to relive it.

Go Knights!!
Hope you had a good trip! Enjoy the replay! TT

Go Knights!!
Were you around people or by yourself? I couldn’t imagine being by people with pods in and talking to myself. I would have just gone to the TVs and asked for gane to be put on.

I was actually watching an aquatic dive/synchronized show along with walking around the ship. I had my noise cancellation air pods on. Tuned everyone out. My wife was frustrated with me as I couldn't hear her or anything else. :p The last quarter I was in the cabin laying down, until the final few minutes, and dancing around the room. :p. I watched it on DVR last night. What a game!

Cruise boat didn't have Fox. Only espn channels. I watched FSU lose, gators lose, georgia almost lose. But, alas, like ye olde school days, radio coverage thru the internet out over the Gulf Stream East of Ft Lauderdale sailing North to Canaveral. That Wonder of The Seas Cruise boat is something else. 7 days of non-stop fun.

Reactions: ucf1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT