ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Football Week 4: Big 12 Home Opener vs Colorado

ucf1

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
The Knights will open their Big 12 home schedule against the Colorado Buffaloes this Saturday in a nationally televised game on Fox. The Knights are well rested off of a bye week, while Colorado and Coach Prime won an overtime thriller over Baylor. UCF Head Coach Gus Malzahn knows this game will be a test of strengths, as both offensives have explosive playmakers all over the field. UCF RB RJ Harvey is excited about the challenge the spotlight will provide as he looks to continue his hot start to the season. Defensively, DB Quadric Bullard knows the Knights will have to be disciplined and focused if they want to slow down Colorado QB Shadeur Sanders and WR/DB Travis Hunter.

More here from the Sons of UCF.

Reactions: Central Floridave
We know teams can suffer after an emotional high game like Colorado just had. Let's hope we got after it during the bye week and kick their a$$es.

Reactions: ucf1
Yup, Last year Oklahoma State just came off an emotional win against arch-rival Oklahoma. They thought they were gonna come into the bounce house and win. Nope, didn't happen.

Gus is really taking a business like approach with today's press conference. Low key, playing the humble card. Complete opposite to Neon Deion style.

RJ Harvey says putting the work in now so the game is easy. I like his shirt that reads, "NO BULL".

The cards are stacked in UCF's favor. The weather, the extra week of practice, the resting of players, watching game film of Colorado, etc etc etc.

Saturday's game has the potential to be one of the great epic games in UCF history. Glad I'll be there for it.

Thanks Sons of UCF for the coverage.

I'm currently brainstorming if I'm going to be there early in the morning for the Fox show or not.

Reactions: Nautiknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT