ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Homecoming king/queen finalists

KnightMatt8

Silver Knight
May 29, 2001
So among the finalists, there were two couples which, instead of a boy and girl, had two girls. Were they lesbian couples? Serious question, I really don't know the answer.

The homecoming tradition has been to introduce one man and one woman at a time. These couples are rarely romantically involved with each other. If two women were introduced together, the logical conclusion is that there were two more women candidates than men.

The homecoming tradition has been to introduce one man and one woman at a time. These couples are rarely romantically involved with each other. If two women were introduced together, the logical conclusion is that there were two more women candidates than men.
Loser gets excited to debate a new poster on a Saturday night.

Of course the debate flames out

Pathetic 😂

Pathetic 😂
youve-been-triggered-456983-1.jpg

That sounds reasonable, thanks. I think you're right that it wouldn't make sense to require that the king and queen have some romantic connection. Before the winners were announced, though, when I saw the two sets of girls walking out together, I wondered if there was going to be a possibility of them selecting two queens! In today's world, is it unreasonable to wonder such a thing? On too many college campuses, we've seen the idea spread that the concepts of men and women are nothing more than constructs. I wish I didn't have cause to ask such a question, but unfortunately, that's the state of this country we live in. Again, though, DaShuckster, I like your explanation.

Pathetic 😂
"Excited" suggests that I was extremely happy to be asking about the two pairs of women finalists. It's not excitement or happiness. I was wondering what was going on with that. My reasons for wondering are valid. DaShuckster gave a reasonable explanation, in my opinion. I'm good with it.

That sounds reasonable, thanks. I wish I didn't have cause to ask such a question, but unfortunately, that's the state of this country we live in. Again, though, DaShuckster, I like your explanation.
You're welcome. And don't worry yourself about the troll. Unfortunately, his stuff is what this forum has devolved into. Take care.

You're welcome. And don't worry yourself about the troll. Unfortunately, his stuff is what this forum has devolved into. Take care.
Awe. You finally found a friend to debate with. You’ve been searching all weekend.

How polite you have to try to be now to keep him debating.

You’ll revert back to your insufferable self soon enough, because that’s what you are and have destroyed this forum.

Awe. You finally found a friend to debate with. You’ve been searching all weekend.

How polite you have to try to be now to keep him debating.

You’ll revert back to your insufferable self soon enough, because that’s what you are and have destroyed this forum.
Stop being mean to the Nebraska man!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT