ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Hoops Single Game Tickets: Kansas Game get in price: $80

Wait until a few days b4 the game and they will be drastically cheaper.

Why is this so hard?

Wait until a few days b4 the game and they will be drastically cheaper.

Why is this so hard?
Cost will remain high for the first ever Kansas conf hoop game in the state of FL.

There are only about 6,900 "ticketed seats" in the arena (rest are Student Seats), add in the diehard UCF Fans that will be there and not sell....KU could easily sell 5,000 tickets if they could get their hands on them...so the costs will stay high...probably over 3 digits for a very long time.

Odds are KU will have probably 3,000 plus fans inside the building on that night.

• Haha
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Cost will remain high for the first ever Kansas conf hoop game in the state of FL.

There are only about 6,900 "ticketed seats" in the arena (rest are Student Seats), add in the diehard UCF Fans that will be there and not sell....KU could easily sell 5,000 tickets if they could get their hands on them...so the costs will stay high...probably over 3 digits for a very long time.

Odds are KU will have probably 3,000 plus fans inside the building on that night.
My front row seats should fetch a great price. I got $50/seat last year for the Miami game. Time to make my season tickets cheaper, or that game pays for almost a whole season of parking.

Reactions: Knight_Light
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT